greatest horror villain of all time

leemond2008

It's got to be Wonka:

willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-hd-dvd-20070606020111270_640w.jpg

Charismatic loner lures children with candy into his lair populated with little orange slaves that do his bidding as he systematically plots to eliminate them one by one though cleverly plotted traps. What's more in the end he cleverly convinces you that he is in fact a good bloke.

Freddy Krueger.

I remember watching abit of the first A Nightmare On Elm Street when I was about 8 or 9. I was in the living room on my own and my dad went around the back and banged on the window. I **** shit myself. Not literally but I proper flapped it!

I met Robert Englund at a movie convention in America about 6 years ago. He is genuinely one of the nicest celebrities that I've ever met. The que to see him was big but he was taking time to have little conversations with most people. I told him my little story and got laughed at. I got a signed picture of Freddy Krueger which had "One, two Freddy's coming for you" on it and he wrote "Sweet Dreams" on it too when he signed it.

I've got a Gunnar Hansen (Leatherface) one aswell which is signed "To Robert, You're Next"

I'm a proper geek with things like that. If I am ever around when there is one of these conventions going on then I will definitely attend. They are gold mines for authentic memorabilia!

It's got to be Wonka:

willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-hd-dvd-20070606020111270_640w.jpg

Charismatic loner lures children with candy into his lair populated with little orange slaves that do his bidding as he systematically plots to eliminate them one by one though cleverly plotted traps. What's more in the end he cleverly convinces you that he is in fact a good bloke.

:clap:

I think it's probably the child catcher from Chitty chitty bang bang after some thought.

"Come out come out wherever you are" and all that.

I can't find a picture but he is basically any Small Heath father figure you have ever met but a with a small step up from the usual as he has obvious long term employment options and his own transport.

I remember watching abit of the first A Nightmare On Elm Street when I was about 8 or 9. I was in the living room on my own and my dad went around the back and banged on the window. I **** shit myself.
What the **** was your dad thinking of, letting you watch a film like that at that age???

I remember watching abit of the first A Nightmare On Elm Street when I was about 8 or 9. I was in the living room on my own and my dad went around the back and banged on the window. I **** shit myself.
What the **** was your dad thinking of, letting you watch a film like that at that age???

I watched Jaws and others before age 8. I had a little B/W TV in my room which had a headphone slot. No wonder I am addicted to TV.

Me and all my mates all used to watch horror films around that age. I watched the first two Omen films when I was 9 or 10. Don't think parental consent really came into it.

He didn't let me. As I said I was in the living room on my own. Maybe he was in the lounge and heard or saw what I was watching and instead of walking into the living room he decided to go outside and scare me instead. His plan worked anyway!

sadako.jpg

This was going to be my suggestion

Proper scary.

I'm also in the minority (I assume) who prefers the Hollywood version of the Ring.

Not sure why, just found it much more atmospheric and tense than the Japanese version.

I remember Nurse Ratchet was mentioned last time. **** scary she is.

And the Nazgul from Lord of the Rings. The word "menacing" doesn't quite cover it.

Â