Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

no one in the middle at all now but petrov, this is a **** joke

Heskey is.

as i say, no one

hoof and rey i almost hope we get hit for 6 more so that bell end gets the boot, clueless, not his fault for the sending off however it isnt as if it is alien and has never happened to a team before

other teams manage to change tactics and it be effective

mans an idiot

Yes some teams manage to battle on, most teams struggle with 10 men surprisingly.

They have scored from set-pieces which is significant because one of our best headers of the ball was sent off, the man marking the person who scored the first goal.

I hate the way Bannan swans around playing this dinks through to nobody like he's **** Iniesta. Just pass the ball to feet you tiny cock.

I hope you're **** joking.

He's been one of our best players today.

Are you just a nose on a wind-up or something?

Yeah mate I'm a nose on a wind-up who has posted over 1000 times on this forum on everything from Games to funny GIF's. I'm allowed my opinion and Bannan is pissing me off. Yes it would be good but we don't have the players for him to play like that. Someone needs to tell him to stop playing stupid through balls because our other players are too retarded to make the right runs.

What kind of pathetic bullshit point is that to pick up on? Especially with an academy player who is **** brilliant - there are many, many things to get upset about with this game, but slagging off Bannan is ridiculous. Totally and utterly **** ridiculous.

I hate the way Bannan swans around playing this dinks through to nobody like he's **** Iniesta. Just pass the ball to feet you tiny cock.

I hope you're **** joking.

He's been one of our best players today.

Are you just a nose on a wind-up or something?

Yeah mate I'm a nose on a wind-up who has posted over 1000 times on this forum on everything from Games to funny GIF's. I'm allowed my opinion and Bannan is pissing me off. Yes it would be good but we don't have the players for him to play like that. Someone needs to tell him to stop playing stupid through balls because our other players are too retarded to make the right runs.

I see your point and almost agree,but at least he try's something different and more attacking. He will learn and improve and understand you don't always need the killer ball

Bent will be off in Jan no doubt about it. We create absolutely zero chances for him. We'll have to get 15 more penalties for him this season.

Oh please...... He doesn't escape criticism one bit.

Missed a sitter................again

I watched the whole game, like many others.

The simple truth is we looked good until the ridiculous two decisions.

The game turned on that, and if you criticise individuals, including the manager after that, you're an idiot. The same goes for the style of football - when you're man down, you lose men at set pieces, you have to play it long to create and you're not going to create.

I am an intelligent guy, I have more letters after my name than I care to mention.

Can someone explain to me why this idiot has been appointed our manger ?

Clearly not with a **** stupid question like that.