Weekends football 15/16 October

andykeenan

gabby and weimann are NOT better than beckford
Gabby isn't better than Beckford? You are joking right? This is why you're so notorious on here.

i think beckford is better than him, in MY opinion

How much is Gabby worth then if Beckford cost £2.5 million?

Gabby isn't better than Beckford? You are joking right? This is why you're so notorious on here.

I'm sorry but that's wrong.

why is it?

Because Gabby is a vastly superior player in almost every way? The fact that he's playing for us and Beckford is playing for Leicester kind of shows that.

Could you honestly tell me how Beckford is better?

why is it?

It's wrong in the way certain people think that 9/11 was an act from within the US government and that aliens made the pyramids. Hell, it's like saying Sean Connery sucked as James Bond and that Fiat Uno is a better car than an Aston Martin DB9. One thing is saying it, another thing is actually meaning it. Delusional as ****!

better ball control certainly and heading ability imo, he is just a better all round player
How come he's playing for Leicester then?

should still be at everton, he's easily good enough

What about Barcelona? Is he good enough for them?

better ball control certainly and heading ability imo, he is just a better all round player

nope, where did i say that?

not made 1st team debut for cheltenham yet but is progressing well in youth and reserves

Really, you obviously know more than the Cheltenham fans who have yet to see him play at any level this season due to his 'personal issues'.

Or could you just be spouting unsubstantiated crap just to prove yet another ridiculous point?

I just thought you rated him that highly.

I just thought you rated him that highly.

everton is his level imo, he's easily good enough for them

Which is why people are talking about Gabby being in the England squad next summer and Beckford is on the bench in the Championship.

Stands to reason.

who's talking about gabby being in the england squad? i haven't seen it anywhere

Do you read anything beyond your own nonsense then? If you type in 'Agbonlahor England' into Google, you get pages from The Sun, Mirror, Express & Star, Eurosport and Guardian talking about his potential call-up for the last round of qualifiers.

Any risk of anybody, anywhere linking Jermaine Beckford with an England call-up?

Didn't think so - that tends not to happen to Championship reserves.

Â