cold

leemond2008

ive got a pretty good dose of a cold/flu

cant beleive how quick it came on last night I was sitting round me mom n dads and got that horrible burning feeling in my nose that always comes just before a cold, litterally 5 minutes after that I felt like a bag of shit and was sweating really bad.

ive woke up this morning still feeling pretty shit but its not bad enough to knock me off my feet (my mate is on his way round now so we can go the pub for a few beers so i'm not that bad) i'm just really pissed off as this is the last day of my week off work and its been **** up with an annoying cold

I either want it to **** off and leave me alone or absolutely knock me for 6 and leave me bed ridden for a few days I hate annoying little illnesses

any way I know no one will be remotely interested in my ailments but I just thought I would share it with you all.

We have this thing in Turkey called TyloHot. It's like lemsip but 10 x better. I added a slug of Brandy to this put on my warmest, thickest clothes and went to bed. 12 hours later I awoke with a raging hard on and feeling much better.

Take some flu tablets and get a nasal spray that unblocks your sinuses, then man up. If my sinuses are clear and I've got painkillers stemming the bad head, then I can get on with life as normal.

The key is the nasal spray though, it's not nice to take but it clears your sinuses and makes you feel so much better.

I always find fresh lemon helps. I put a slice of it into a cup of boiled water (with some sugar) and it seems to work. It helps you sweat out the badness and such.

I also rub some Vix on my chest before I sleep whenever I have a cold.

Â