MON for Northern Ireland job?

TRS-T

I reckon Dowie will be next NI manager. MON wouldn't even consider it.

Surely he would consider it being Northern Irish himself?

There is no greater honour than managing your country.

I reckon Dowie will be next NI manager. MON wouldn't even consider it.

Surely he would consider it being Northern Irish himself?

There is no greater honour than managing your country.

Not going to happen imo. You have his Celtic links which wouldn't go down well with a lot of supporters and MON's ego will tell him he is far better than this job.

not sure but their Catholic players arent really welcome. McCourt and McGinn got death threats recently and most of them opt for Republic.

Even Worthington wouldnt call up players playing for Shamrock Rovers and preferred calling players up from Larne in a much weaker league.

You said he always leaves clubs before he's about to look shit. Well, apart from the fact that you're entirely wrong, it's a pretty insulting suggestion when he left Celtic to care for his sick wife.

Your hatred of the man seems to prevent you from viewing anything objectively. Then again, I'd expect nothing less from someone who struggles to even form a cohesive sentence.

I've not insulted O'Neill or mentioned anything about his sick wife, i've also not insulted you.

Yet ironically your the one coming out with the cheap shots.

I was commenting on O'Neill will not have himself looking foolish or shit thats my opinion, one based on how it conveniently never happens; or when its about to happen he will sue someone or just bugger off.

Your the one that bought his wife into it not me.

So run along and stop posting on posters.

We can agree that you said this, I'm sure:

He always leaves before he's about to look shit and even more overrated

We can also agree with the fact that he left Celtic to care for his sick wife? Ergo, your statement is entirely wrong, and that's without bringing Wycombe or Leicester into it, which would just rub salt in the wound.

And as you also said...

O'Neill's ego is massive, he wont have looking shit or stupid in anyway, see putting us in the shit when no more money and taking anyone to court who dares say anything bad about him

... then I think we can take it as a given that sometimes you struggle to form a cohesive sentence. That's not so much a cheap shot as a casual observation.

:|

not sure but their Catholic players arent really welcome. McCourt and McGinn got death threats recently and most of them opt for Republic.

Even Worthington wouldnt call up players playing for Shamrock Rovers and preferred calling players up from Larne in a much weaker league.

And it's 2011. How utterly, utterly pathetic. :|

reports last night linked him with Ireland job if we dont keep Trap which i wouldnt like.

On an unrelated note i nearly killed somebody in a bar on tuesday as 15 times he said Martin O'Neill on Base. all i thought was word removed

Have NI ever had a Catholic manager?

Not to my knowledge. Former NI manager Bryan Hamilton was interviewed for the Republic job a few years ago iirc. I don't care what religion the NI manager is so I don't know what their ex-managers faith is. However the majority of NI fans do care unfortunately.

Â