MON for Northern Ireland job?

TRS-T

Im with Mr Dck on this, I have a feelin he'll turn up at sunderland. Expectations arent too high, no major recent success to build on and they dont mind throwing a bit of money about. He could do with them what he did with us, spend a load and get to toward the top 6.

The Northern Ireland job is possibly just too difficult a job with the players available so would tarnish his record. Made for Jim Magilton

No way, might be a tiny chance that he would look shit and he wouldn't want that.

You mean he didn't have that risk with all the clubs he's managed?

He always leaves before he's about to look shit and even more overrated.

Yeah apparently his wife wasn't really sick, he just knew he was about to look shit at Celtic. Similar thing with Leicester really... he knew he was going to look shit there after winning a couple of trophies. By leaving them to take over a woeful Celtic side he knew he'd keep his reputation intact.

No way, might be a tiny chance that he would look shit and he wouldn't want that.

Yeah apparently his wife wasn't really sick, he just knew he was about to look shit at Celtic. Similar thing with Leicester really... he knew he was going to look shit there after winning a couple of trophies. By leaving them to take over a woeful Celtic side he knew he'd keep his reputation intact.

I've not said anything about his ill wife, i dunno what your on about?

O'Neill's ego is massive, he wont have looking shit or stupid in anyway, see putting us in the shit when no more money and taking anyone to court who dares say anything bad about him.

I've not said anything about his ill wife, i dunno what your on about?

O'Neill's ego is massive, he wont have looking shit or stupid in anyway, see putting us in the shit when no more money and taking anyone to court who dares say anything bad about him.

You said he always leaves clubs before he's about to look shit. Well, apart from the fact that you're entirely wrong, it's a pretty insulting suggestion when he left Celtic to care for his sick wife.

Your hatred of the man seems to prevent you from viewing anything objectively. Then again, I'd expect nothing less from someone who struggles to even form a cohesive sentence.

You said he always leaves clubs before he's about to look shit. Well, apart from the fact that you're entirely wrong, it's a pretty insulting suggestion when he left Celtic to care for his sick wife.

Your hatred of the man seems to prevent you from viewing anything objectively. Then again, I'd expect nothing less from someone who struggles to even form a cohesive sentence.

I've not insulted O'Neill or mentioned anything about his sick wife, i've also not insulted you.

Yet ironically your the one coming out with the cheap shots.

I was commenting on O'Neill will not have himself looking foolish or shit thats my opinion, one based on how it conveniently never happens; or when its about to happen he will sue someone or just bugger off.

Your the one that bought his wife into it not me.

So run along and stop posting on posters.

Back to the original post, O'Neill will not take the northern island job, because he will be stuck with some average players, look what happened when he realised that at Villa.

O'Neill will not apply for the NI job because it doesn't pay enough, and doesn't offer any scope for success. He was interested in the England job because it is the highest paid international manager's job of them all and, however ridiculous it may sound, it does offer some scope for success.

Â