Amanda Knox

islingtonclaret

• 1 year later...

The number of people on the in-ter-net who seem to think that the Kircher family's grief should override the facts of the case is quite amazing. Even the Kirchers themselves seem to think it should. Sorry, but if Knox and Sollecito were framed, it doesn't matter how strong your thirst for revenge is. The actual killer is already in prison ffs.

• Like 2

I'm glad she got off, even if she did do it she deserves a free pass purely because of the ineptitude of the police

Woah there! The police have made a fine mess of this, but a free pass that does not make.

If OJ Simpson did murder his Mrs (even though he was running away from thousands of cops in a bizarre televised escape despite the fact that he was innocent) and he got away with it (not so of course, because he was innocent), doesn't excuse murder (which he didn't do anyway so why bring it up Islington?).

Ok, I'll let you have it. He was funny in the naked gun.

I'm glad she got off, even if she did do it she deserves a free pass purely because of the ineptitude of the police

Woah there! The police have made a fine mess of this, but a free pass that does not make.

If OJ Simpson did murder his Mrs (even though he was running away from thousands of cops in a bizarre televised escape despite the fact that he was innocent) and he got away with it (not so of course, because he was innocent), doesn't excuse murder (which he didn't do anyway so why bring it up Islington?).

Ok, I'll let you have it. He was funny in the naked gun.

you seem to be coming at from the wrong angle though, what you should be asking is if chewbacca is a wookie, from kashyyk, then why does he live on endor? 

• Like 3

you seem to be coming at from the wrong angle though, what you should be asking is if chewbacca is a wookie, from kashyyk, then why does he live on endor? 

Shorter commute to work, and a large relocation expense package.

• 5 months later...
Â