caffeine withdrawal

b6bloke

My bands endorsed by Monster Energy so we get sent crates of the stuff. The rest of the lads in the band drink it like its water, but I can't stand the stuff! Anything that turns your urine green has got to be bad!

I am quite enjoying the Monster Coffee they have brought out though....

whats your band? Your mates must be on cloud 9! :lol:

It's an Enya tribute band...probably

My bands endorsed by Monster Energy so we get sent crates of the stuff. The rest of the lads in the band drink it like its water, but I can't stand the stuff! Anything that turns your urine green has got to be bad!

I am quite enjoying the Monster Coffee they have brought out though....

whats your band? Your mates must be on cloud 9! :lol:

It's an Enya tribute band...probably

Haha I wish it was, lute solo anyone?

It a metal band called Tomorrow Brings Giants (www.facebook.com/tomorrowbringsgiants). A nice hobby but coming to the end of its life now! Used to love touring Europe but I'm 30 next year and starting to feel the aches in my bones (6 lads in a smelly transit does that).

http://www.monsterenergy.com/gb/en/bands/tomorrow-brings-giants/

One of those medium cups of coffee at Costa or the like give me a massive buzz for a few hours, make me really happy and chirpy and then give me a massive headache. It's worse than booze for me, but I'll drink the odd cup of tea when I really need a pick me up. I'm caffine sensitive and try to avoid it where possible.

I used to drink a moderate amount of coffee when I worked night shifts to keep me awake but I hated it.

Back a few years when I was a head chef in meath ..I would do 12 hour + days start the day with a cappuccino get two mouthfuls out of it before I would get called away so I would order another and the same shit would happen ...anyway I was drinking about 12 cups a day had the crazy shakes on my days off etc...

Now after a "life changing" incident and the mot wanting to start a family I had to cut it out for a year now im back on 2 cups a day 1 in the morn and one in the evening

I hate caffeine..i would not drink a cup of coffee even if i got payed to do so...

Superbly apt username FTW!

EDIT: Possibly because you're a little drowsy? I suggest a nice strong cup of coffee to wake you up .... :mrgreen:

I hate caffeine..i would not drink a cup of coffee even if i got payed to do so...

Superbly apt username FTW!

EDIT: Possibly because you're a little drowsy? I suggest a nice strong cup of coffee to wake you up .... :mrgreen:

Be fair, he is from Swedian.

A line of cocaine will sort you out.

Do you think so? im not so sure, i mean yeah maybe but who knows, do you do it? ive heard it perks people up no end, but you never really know do you?, how are you anyway? im really good, not tired at all, what were we talking about? oh never mind, let's dance like idiots instead.

Â