Montenegro v England Euro 2012 qualifier

andykeenan

You underestimate the Czechs sir

I expect a Scotland win in Spain after their trashing of Liechtenstein yesterday ;):P

Haha gave me a good chuckle. Sucks that either Scotland or Czech has to be eliminated but not everyone can make it. Scotland is in 2nd right now but of course their final game is against Spain in Spain so it doesn't seem Scotland's future is too bright. Czechs on the other hand have to travel to Lithuania which should be an easy win but Czechs did really mess up the first game when they played Lithuania. I still fully expect us to go through.

that late "debatable" penalty for Czechs in Hampden could be very crucial. Scotland are the type of team that could sneak a draw in Spain though wouldnt expect it. Lithuania also difficult enough place to go but Czech should have enough.

that late "debatable" penalty for Czechs in Hampden could be very crucial. Scotland are the type of team that could sneak a draw in Spain though wouldnt expect it. Lithuania also difficult enough place to go but Czech should have enough.

Well I honestly thought it was a penalty then Scotland's shout for a penalty was complete crap. Also, I really can't see Scotland getting anything off of Spain. I thought we were going to beat Spain because Plasil scored the first goal and we were playing well, but in typical Spanish fashion, they eventually broke through.

Well I honestly thought it was a penalty then Scotland's shout for a penalty was complete crap. Also, I really can't see Scotland getting anything off of Spain. I thought we were going to beat Spain because Plasil scored the first goal and we were playing well, but in typical Spanish fashion, they eventually broke through.

:lol: It was an absolutely hideous dive by the Czech, outrageous when you consider the consequences it could end up having. I think the Czech Republic should go through, but Lithuania have the potential to be a banana skin.

I find it quite amazing that so many seems to have put so much money on England winning an away game where they only need to draw and the ho9me team would secure play off with a draw too. That one was easy. Put money on the draw.

I'd still take him, he is clearly our best player, but what a **** idiot he is. You know all those times when people say that if Gazza had signed for Manchester United instead of Spurs in 1988 that Fergie would have sorted him out? Rooney has been at Old Trafford for seven years now and he is still a **** idiot.

He has the skills but he is - and always has been - a liability. He has the attitude of a chav, and does not consider the consequences of his actions. The Carvalho stamp in 2006, the granny shagging and now this; I've said it before, I wouldn't have him anywhere near the England team. You never know if he is going to lash out and **** you over.

He was also an integral part of the England team that failed to qualify for the Euro 2008 - a team of which I would have sacked every player from international duty.

There are more reliable players out there, it's time this petulant little fucktard took responsibility for his actions.

He was also an integral part of the England team that failed to qualify for the Euro 2008 - a team of which I would have sacked every player from international duty.

OT, but I thought I should elaborate on that. The press and the pundits always ask in the finals where "the England from the Qualifiers" are. Here is your answer.

England are seeded for Euro and WC qualifiers at the top table, thus they never draw the other teams falling into the same category. Holland, Spain, France, Italy, Germany are other examples. Yes, England are going to qualify most of the time but when you are playing Montenegro, Switzerland, Wales and Bulgaria, you have epically FAILED if you do not qualify.

Take a look at the group standings of the teams listed above. Was there a chance they might not have qualified? Almost all had a perfect record. Liability Rooney gets himself sent off in a game where we needed a point. If Montenegro had scored in the last 15 mins, we would have been **** again.

So, in qualifying you are mostly playing the chancer teams who are there to make up the numbers, but in the finals you are playing the teams who live at the top table. If you can't beat the chancers, you are not going to have a chance at the top table.

And because Lampard/Gerrard/Rooney etc were not good enough to beat the chancers, I would never expect them to come up with the goods against the better teams. Most of these players are veterans of 4 or 5 qualifying campaigns, yet none have ever looked even close to winning one of them.

They are not good enough, and the sooner they step out the way, the sooner we can start building a better team.

I'm actually glad he will miss three games. He may be an exceptionally talented player but as has already been mentioned, he has a poor attitude and doesn't seem to do that well for England anyway. This will give players that aren't scum like Bent a chance to shine.

i'll be amazed if he doesnt go, i'll also be amazed if despite some good performances and goals by the other strikers he isnt shoe horned in for the next game and despite intense pressure from the press to take him and then play him when it goes tits up the unpopular whiping boy capello will be slaughtered, if he puts his cock on the block and doesnt take him/play him he'll get slaughtered

who needs a uruguayan lino when you can already have your excuses 8 months in advance

I'd still take him, he is clearly our best player, but what a **** idiot he is. You know all those times when people say that if Gazza had signed for Manchester United instead of Spurs in 1988 that Fergie would have sorted him out? Rooney has been at Old Trafford for seven years now and he is still a **** idiot

I agree but most of petulance seems to come for England and seems to control it more for United. The Spain game in Bernabeu, Portugal WC, Montenegro and his outburst vs Algeria.

Â