Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

We're going to have to take one on the chin here, I cant see us getting anything from this one.

Exactly how i see it, as much as i want us to win and think we could snatch a draw, using your brain we expect a defeat here. No pressure on Big Eck for this one.

Would not underrate our side to go out and give them a difficult game. Up there is a circus right now, what with Tevez story and all that. Noone expects a result from this, so maybe the suprise factor will kick in (see manu away a couple of seasons back). City are lacking up front with Tevez and auguero out. Balloteli`s temper is dodgy, although a tremendous player, so could well be they will push from the midfield. Perfect for Bent and Gabby to run at.

Glad the players have more confidence in their game than some of us supporters.

I always find a strange comfort in nobody expecting us to get anything from a game, it means I can't be too disappointed and can still hold my head high when I walk into work on Monday. As everyone's already said, anything from this would be a bonus. I just hope we give them a game, which I can see happening. 2-1 Man City

off to the game tomorrow but unfortunately sitting in the home section....

its gonna be fun watching people do the **** poznan dance around me probably about 4 or 5 times!

im pessimistic...we are gonna get dicked on 4-1 i reckon

That celebration is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Glad I've never had the unpleasantness of having to see it in person. It annoys me enough watching it on TV when they score against any other team, let alone Villa.

off to the game tomorrow but unfortunately sitting in the home section....

its gonna be fun watching people do the **** poznan dance around me probably about 4 or 5 times!

im pessimistic...we are gonna get dicked on 4-1 i reckon

That celebration is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Glad I've never had the unpleasantness of having to see it in person. It annoys me enough watching it on TV when they score against any other team, let alone Villa.
If it was Villa, you'd love it! Great novelty. Nicked the idea, but good fun nonetheless.