Only Robinson Crusoe Had Everything Done by Friday

trekka

That's right - it's the weekend!

How has your week been? Desperately clutching for the weekend or could you do with more "work"?

I'm a bit 50/50. Lots of work to be done but frankly, I'm exhausted. I've got a good weekend ahead of me though (I think) as I'm picking up my folks from Brum tomorrow to bring them down to the sunny South Coast. It's my old man's birthday on Tuesday so I'm going to "steal" him for a few pints :D

What do you have planned?

Too bloody much!

Villa and meal out tomorrow with other half and my son.

Sunday visit parentals with other half, then go out for a curry with her brother who is visiting from Krautland...it's all go :-)

This week has been all about football, played an indoor game on Tuesday and an outdoor one last night, in between I've been feverishly pounding away at FIFA 12. This weekend will be no different, pub tomorrow morning for the Villa followed by a belated birthday session followed by about as much FIFA as my thumbs can take during the remainder of the weekend.

...go out for a curry ...

Make all the curries you do, and go out for one as well? Curry overload.

Went to a great curry place last night, chef showed my son how the tandoor works, how to cook naan by slapping it on the inside wall of the (450oC, he reckons) oven with your bare hands, how to control the heat by putting a pan over the top and removing it, how to judge the cooking by the degree of bubbling, how to get the naan off the side wall once it's cooked - and how to grill meat on skewers in the same small space while doing all that.

Food was good, as well.

nothing much for me

last night I came back and had a night at me mom n dads because I havent seen my dog for two weeks, she went potty when she saw me

had a few cans and a curry (went to india garden on tyburn road in erdington, lovely meal but the chicken was far too tough, not a patch on kings balti or eastern flavour)

today im going to trade in a load of games to get fifa 12 and the rest of my weekend will be spent playing that

beach today in sunny wales, then quiet evening, and tomorrow, cooking stuff, like cakes and biccy's before going to postgrad centre at university to watch a film ( Stand By Me ) and hopefully meet plenty of nice new people. Not technially the weekend, but as im a student again, the whole week / weekend is something of as technicality:P On Monday I shall be giving Kayaking a go, which sounds fun.

Drank myself into a stupor last night. Staying well away from beer this evening.

I was supposed to be going mountain biking today but I'm hanging out of my arse too badly!

Annual running club quiz last night. Won it (natch) - won a bottle of wine each, plus another bottle of wine and a box of Cadbury heroes in the raffle. Good evening's haul of loot, that.

I'm thinking of turning pro.

Worked out yesterday morning, worked day job, worked night job. Woke up this morning and went for a 3 mile run before working day job. Had a slight celebration shimmy for the Villa before I continued to work. Looking for a place to live after work. Then pizza,beer,and THE GATORS. Tomorrow, mow the lawn, possibly pay for the new place I will be living, go visit my dad....and somewhere in all of that probably watch The Jags lose to New Orleans ....but hopefully a miracle will happen....and we won't lose by much. *jk, WE ARE...JAGUARS!!!!*

Worked out yesterday morning, worked day job, worked night job. Woke up this morning and went for a 3 mile run before working day job. Had a slight celebration shimmy for the Villa before I continued to work. Looking for a place to live after work. Then pizza,beer,and THE GATORS. Tomorrow, mow the lawn, possibly pay for the new place I will be living, go visit my dad....and somewhere in all of that probably watch The Jags lose to New Orleans ....but hopefully a miracle will happen....and we won't lose by much. *jk, WE ARE...JAGUARS!!!!*

Pretty lazy weekend then.

For me, it was rugby, family, football etc.... tomorrow gotta drive my suster to work and do a few errands... then veg out. Or play football.

Â