Weekends football 1/2 October

andykeenan

What a hideous performance by Atkinson. Everton fans must be utterly livid. Horror show of refereeing and two lucky goals for Plop.

oh probably, but bolton are a decent side, and will start picking up points, and a home game with a top side where they'll be geed up for it, strikes me as a confidence booster - and Chelsea are still developing their style under Villas.

really wouldn't surprise me to see chelsea win convincingly, but i bet by gut feeling, screw maths :lol:

Was that the same liverpool manager on MOTD last night refusing to discuss a ropey penalty he hadn't seen that was recently bemoaning the fact that all decisions always go against liverpool?

Pathetic lack of class there Kenny.

Was that the same liverpool manager on MOTD last night refusing to discuss a ropey penalty he hadn't seen that was recently bemoaning the fact that all decisions always go against liverpool?

Pathetic lack of class there Kenny.

A manager with anything about them would have admitted that it wasn't a sending off having already won the game IMO. Of course he had seen it again.

haha, riot it is, but I had £6 on Lampard as next goalscorer at 1-0 at 7.50 :hooray:

and a three way accy on two spanish sides and an italian match came in for a nice extra £60.

Good day today for a poor student!

Â