Is it the players or McLeish

foreveryoung

A bit of both.

tactics are far far far too defensive and long ball and everyone knows it.

However, it isn't helped when we play it on the floor every time the ball is passed to the likes of NZogbia , he loses it.

I thought today showed something up also. It showed how much running off the ball Bent does. Bent's movement, although not getting his own goals, was creating space for others. Take Bent out and we are buggered.

So far I am less than impressed with McLeish and I think the attendance against Wigan will show I am not alone.

However, I will reserve full judgement until I see Bent upfront and a midfield of Petrov , Jenas and either Bannan or Ireland - as I think that is the preferred line up.

That depends on whether anyone else turns up

Considering the amount of shouting done by McLeish in the first half, there is no chanca that abysmal performance, zero pressing and awful everything had anything to do with his tactics. Actually, at one point in half time on swedish tv, pontus kåmark (ex leicester) said the players dont like his tactics at all and that this is a big problem (apparantly he knows someone?)

I get the impression that a lot of the players don't like playing under him, not necessary him as a person but the way he plays. I wonder if there is the same stigma within playing circles towards Mcleish as there is from the fans?
Hmmm.

Exactly where do you get that "impression" from?

Â