The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only hope of getting the ginger twunts tactics changed is if stan collymore mentions it enough times on talk sport, that was the only way ginger twunt changed his tactics when at the scum. collymore was critical each week and ginger twunt eventually 6 or 7 weeks later changed to what collymore suggested and then when they won a game he phoned collymore up and thanked him on air.

fkwitted knob i really, REALLY cant stand him or anyone involved in his appointment, stinks from top to bottom, just like the positions we will find ourselves in this season, we were top on the first day before a ball was kicked and if w carry on we will end up bottom, even with shit teams around us, ginger twunt has a habit of finding a way to get relegated from any place of safety.

He actually listened to a radio commentator? That shows how clueless he is.

Who is supposed to be the manager McLeish or Stan Collymore? Christ if it wasn't so sad I'd have to laugh.

Our club is a joke. At least Doug Ellis would have sacked a manager when it clearly wasn't working.

At least Doug Ellis would have sacked a manager when it clearly wasn't working.

There cant be many instances of a manager getting sacked after 13 games and 3 defeats.

But once we've played Liverpool, Arsenal, United and Chelsea and lost you can be rest assured his sacking is more than justified.

Scolari was sacked after a goalless draw to Hull City. How many draws has McLeish had against supposedly inferior opposition?

He sounds delighted with a draw at Swansea City, a team who have players that 2 years ago were playing Conference league football and below.

:?

You then have his negative, crap, hoof ball tactics and Emile Heskey in midfield as our main playmaker. A man that has a 46% pass success rate as our playmaker. Yes, McLeish is doing well.

Its also not like he will suddenly change is it?

Negative football at Hibs, Rangers, Scotland and SHA. Rangers were the top team in the SPL and he still played defensively with some absolute bizarre tactical decisions. Its why he's disliked by the majority of fans for boring them to death at Ibrox for years.

He sounds delighted with a draw at Swansea City, a team who have players that 2 years ago were playing Conference league football and below.

Its ignorant to think that just because a player is from the conference does not mean they can not be a very good player.

Maybe it is but the whole rest of my post stands true, no?

Is anything I've said there factually incorrect?

Well yeah because you are talking about a set of results that havent happened yet to futher justify his sacking.

Look I dont want him here particularly but there cant be many instances of someone getting sacked after 3 defeats in 13 and i'm fairly certain even deadly wouldnt have done it.

I'm not in favour of sacking him yet (although it wouldn't bother me if he was) but even if our final league position isn't all that bad I still don't want to see him here next season. He's just too negative and that won't help our declining attendances one bit.

Well yeah because you are talking about a set of results that havent happened yet to futher justify his sacking.

Look I dont want him here particularly but there cant be many instances of someone getting sacked after 3 defeats in 13 and i'm fairly certain even deadly wouldnt have done it.

Thats because Ellis would never have appointed him in the first place.

There cant be many instances of a manager getting sacked after 13 games and 3 defeats.

Chelsea have lost same amount of league games this season and dont see their fans screaming for AVB head

Chelsea have lost same amount of league games this season and dont see their fans screaming for AVB head

and how many have they won?

are they on the same amount of points as us? have they scored the same amount of goals and conceded the same amount? is their playing style the same?

and i think the majority of their fans ARE calling for him to go, at least the ones i work with are

Thats because Ellis would never have appointed him in the first place.

but your original point was

hence my post

and how many have they won?

are they on the same amount of points as us? have they scored the same amount of goals and conceded the same amount? is their playing style the same?

and i think the majority of their fans ARE calling for him to go, at least the ones i work with are

If they want him gone I'd welcome him at VP! They may not have results going for them but they play entertaining stuff (which is hard to admit).

Well actually you are wrong, up until a week or so ago I worked with some Chelsea fans for the best part of a year and they are not too impressed with AVB and if he were to get the Spanish Fiddle then they wouldn't be upset.

Â