The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sets the tone

The fans were brilliant Tuesday until the 80th minute when all hell broke loose (vocally)

I walked out on 87 as i knew there was no way back in that atmosphere

Reading some of your comments, have you had a change of heart since supporting my rant on Radio WM on Wednesday evening?

Not at all but when they did not fire him Tuesday night or Wednesday I realised the next window of opportunity is Saturday pm after Albion

So no point banging on now until after 5pm Saturday

I've not changed my view pacbuddies

As I said a week ago, this is the endgame now

He's here for 3 more weeks max, let's just get behind the lads now and the fans stand united

All this talk of "fan statements" is not good, he's gone anyway

Forget him the club is all that matters now

Trouble is, for the next 3 weeks he's still in charge of a team fighting relegation and does not have a **** scooby.

Just listened to twatterface on Talksport. Brought out the 'he's from sha' line again. He then proves what a useless Journo he is by saying on Tuesday Heskey was wide-left and N'Zogbia was up front? Not on my TV they weren't.

I will be honest and say the fact he came from Sha IS a lot to do with it. Not cos' of my allegiances, but because HE TOOK THEM DOWN TWICE IN THREE YEARS. How many times do the media need to read that fact before one of them rubs 2 stones together and get fire??!!!

Just in case the media read this, I'll list a few other reasons...

1. He's a shit manager

2. He's a shit manager

and

3. He's a shit manager

I also heard what Mcrelegator said about being in the fight to beat the drop. He mentioned the word 'motivate'. As he did though, there was a nervous cough swiftly followed by the statement ' you'd like to think these players are highly motivated anyway'. He really is clutching at straws and sounds to me he knows he's **** come what may.

He's here for 3 more weeks max, let's just get behind the lads now and the fans stand united
Isn't this kind of a redundant statement? I think the very large majority of Villa fans have been doing this for their entire supporting days.

Why do you think it's a straight choice between supporting the team and being against the manager? McLeish is not the team.

Don't know what Mcleish said in his half time team talk against Bolton but he seems incapable to give team talks anyway, so if the club are saying we should all stick together, is it worth me emailing Lerner and the General to get them to give a pre match team talk in person or by video / audio link ??

Something needs to be done to keep us up.

His source is 'Deep Throat'.

If it was this easy ae would be coming go you everytime:) In all seriousness it would be stupid and disrespectful to reveal my source, some of you know already.

I dont want a name. But just tell me was it a player, club official, backroon staff.

PM me if you dont want to say on here.

It really pisses me off the media pitching this former SHA manager is hated at Villa bollocks... I hate him as Villa manager because 80% results 19% the football and 1% he's from small Heath.

When he was given the job I didn't like it, but I took it on the chin and backed him, but slowly but surely he has ground me down into dispising his management. The guy I awful, he has relegated every club other than his first(I take finishing 3rd with Rangers as a relegation) and his "football" is the worst in the premier League.

It would totally undermine the manager

Would have to be brain dead to do that at this stage and keep the manager on

I'm not buying it

So in the real world. Line managers are never undermind by higher managers, directors chairman. It happens in all businesses. If a manager is shit, It is followed up by finding out via his staff why it is going wrong.

No way would Lerner have met the players behind McLeish's back and kept the manager on

Ridiculous notion that makes zero sense

Exactly. Not the way that the owner works at all.

As ridiculous as the notion that the players should be consulted on managerial appointments.

Â