The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

We're the famous Aston Villa and were probably going down, going down, going down...

Might see us win a few games in the Championship.

Really is the only redeeming factor, that and getting our games on BBC One from time to time. Though that is merely me trying to make the best out of what will be the worst case scenario.

away days at blues forest derby coventry and wolves. lots of local games to enjoy. it might not be too bad. at least we wouldn't have to watch ten men behind the ball against elite teams week in week out :lol:

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of 7-10 million signings??? I think you are in for bit of a surprise this summer will be all about Bosman's and cheap buys.

Is that fact, idle speculation, or an alternative theory? :winkold:

A couple of 7-10 million signings??? I think you are in for bit of a surprise this summer will be all about Bosman's and cheap buys.

Whatever will make you happy.

Whatever will make you happy.

Just checking out the rules.....

....this week

Could he be the first manager ever to suffer relegation 3 times in the premier league? Surely that would make him the worst manager in premier league history.

I think he already has that title

I don't actually want Lerner to open the purse strings for a Manager who cannot motivate his players or get the best out of them. What would be the point? As others have already said, why bring in the next Lionel Messi if we are asking him to sit back and not cross the half way line? The other thread, "Exciting Youngsters", how long will it be called that with this guy in charge? He'll ruin them within the next 12 months because he won't play them properly. GET HIM OUT!!!

We're the famous Aston Villa and were probably going down, going down, going down...

Really is the only redeeming factor, that and getting our games on BBC One from time to time. Though that is merely me trying to make the best out of what will be the worst case scenario.

away days at blues forest derby coventry and wolves. lots of local games to enjoy. it might not be too bad. at least we wouldn't have to watch ten men behind the ball against elite teams week in week out :lol:

Oh I'm sure McLeish would find a way to make Barnsley or Forest sound like an elite team in the post match interview. :lol:

Oh I'm sure McLeish would find a way to make Barnsley or Forest sound like an elite team in the post match interview. :lol:

Your probably right

:lol:

We will if someone reminds our manager - Sir Alex Fucksitup - that Forest have won two European Cups! :oops:

I reckon we could make a 1000 pages on this topic before the season is over and all dedicated to the worst manager in our history.

Easily. It is going at about 100 pages every 2 weeks recently. Not that I have been monitoring. :oops:

I reckon we could make a 1000 pages on this topic before the season is over and all dedicated to the worst manager in our history.

447 pages in this thread....the overwhelming majority are against the manager and are saying the same thing.....dull football, negative tactics etc etc

but....with Lerner and Faulkener at the helm this will go well beyond a 1000 pages.

He does not sack managers, he does not listen to fans.

You can forget the Holte Pub, the banners on the Holte and North Stand, the training ground, parading the European Cup winners, the free coaches, the flags, the scarves and anything else he has tried.

Lerners track record with managers is dire, his track record in sport is dire. He just does not understand

Having seen your post i have re-evaluted the situation and think this thread could get to 5000 pages!!

As much as i want rid of him i am beginning to think he is still going to be in charge next season :(

Â