The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

In the match thread

What I can't understand is surely Lerner and Falkner can see what's happening. Surely they can see the shit performances, no intention to attack and frankly bizarre decisions. So why is he still here?
The obvious answer is that Mcleish muct be performing to the objectives set, what he is doing must actually be what they want him to. And that says more about them .

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the match thread
What I can't understand is surely Lerner and Falkner can see what's happening. Surely they can see the shit performances, no intention to attack and frankly bizarre decisions. So why is he still here?
The obvious answer is that Mcleish muct be performing to the objectives set, what he is doing must actually be what they want him to. And that says more about them .

That is a frightening thought---i swear his brief has been to keep us in the Prem --no matter whether it be 15th 16th or 17th --just as long as we stay in the Premier League and for what end? i dont know--but there aint many buyers interested in a championship club!!--the mind wanders,!!!

In the match thread

For all we know they may know there is a problem but knowing there is a problem and knowing what to do about it are two very different things. Lerner and Faulkner have already shown themselves to be at best naive and somewhat clueless in their decision making and recruitment decisions.

All that said I'm not sure they really care so long as costs are reduced and PL status is maintained.

how many of the games this season that we have taken points in have been poor performances?

everton away , wolves away , newcastle at home and so on.

think back to bolton n the cup at home , one shot on 85 mins from a centre half , spurs away with hutton and heskey on the wings.

for not starting with nzog and ireland today was criminal and heskey again on the wing is comical.

he has no support from the fans and i saw our players getting pissed off with each other today.

He has no forward plan.

Seen he was saying well i played 4 forwards well if they are all in our half you could put a team of forwards out.

Simple as this it seems clueless randy is running us as a business, aslong as we make money his happy along with faulkner.

They have said the want to steady the books which is fair enough but atleast have a good manager to manager the resaurces we have to there best.

Instead of a poor manager who can't.

Mcleish is just like Special Agent OSO absolutely dumb as ****.

Wonder what mcleish's 3 special steps are.... Sorry have a 9 month old who loves it.

Anyway something needs to be sorted I'm usually optimistic but a feel the fat lady is warming up when it comes to the big R. I just can't see where 3 points is coming from 1's are not enough..... Wolves acted quick I think we should too

Mcleish is just like Special Agent OSO absolutely dumb as ****.

Wonder what mcleish's 3 special steps are.... Sorry have a 9 month old who loves it.

Anyway something needs to be sorted I'm usually optimistic but a feel the fat lady is warming up when it comes to the big R. I just can't see where 3 points is coming from 1's are not enough..... Wolves acted quick I think we should too

3 special steps and you'll succeed !!!! except in his case he wont !

A blatent blues agent that has done us big time.

TBH i,d love to see Lerner's face when relegation stares him in the face !

Im afraid Mr Lerner you can expect to lose a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$ this season or the next and it will only be your own fault.

Mainy down to the fact he has no knowledge of prem football and the fact he pays millions to clubs for poor managers.

I was prepared to give him a chance and Ive tried. I don't expect us to play like Barcelona, win every game or even for the manager to like all the players.

But I do expect us to have a go. I do expect our manager to make changes if things are'n t working and I do expect our best 11 on the pitch. For those reasons I'm out and McLeish has to go for me. Who next? F**k Knows

Anyone else starting to think David Platt could be a good shout

Yes I'm sure he'd leave a top of the table club with limitless funds to join us......

Don't you remember the carnage he caused during his short reign at Forest?

Â