Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much negative drivel on here.

It'll be a tough tough game away from home with them in top form, but we can do it!!!!!

COME ON ASTON VILLA. PROVE THIS BUNCH OF MOANERS WRONG!!!!

Couldn't have put it better myself, come on Villa!

Big day for Ireland, show us what you can do.

just in case people aren't aware:

Sky Sports and therefore this match, is free to watch for ALL Virgin & Sky customers.

that includes anyone on a basic package with no sports subscription.

????? Its on sky sports 1?

Which you can watch this weekend even if you don't subscribe to the sports channels.

Cheers! Ohh HD too. Comon Villa, need to see a change for this one!

Big day for Ireland, show us what you can do.

He has had plenty of "big days" over the past 13 months. Unfirtunately, so far, the only person who can't see it is a "big day" is himself.

Honestly cannot see Ireland doing anything that he hasn't done for the last 38 games.

Where the hell is Jenas ?

I said Friday , 3-0 loss, I expect that now, that midfield will get battered off the park.

Negative or realistic - you decide.

QPR: Kenny, Young, Hall, Ferdinand, Traore, Wright-Phillips, Barton, Derry, Taarabt, Faurlin, Bothroyd. Subs: Orr, Campbell, Buzsaky, Connolly, Smith, Helguson, Murphy.

VILLA: Given; Hutton, Collins, Dunne, Warnock; Petrov, Delph; Ireland, Bannan, N'Zogbia; Agbonlahor. Subs; Guzan, Albrighton, Beye, Delfouneso, Lowry, Weimann, Gardner.

Looking at the bench, team pretty much picked itself, only choice being whether to retain Albrighton or Ireland from midweek. I wanted to see Jenas and Herd, but I guess neither are fit.

Seem to remember Hall getting absolutely destroyed on the opening day and with Gabbidon missing he's back in - Gabby should be able to get some joy against him. In fact, Young aside, their defence looks like it could be dodgy.

Taarabt, Barton, Bothroyd & SWP is a pretty good front 4 though, our defence need to be on their game & we need to hold possession in midfield much better than vs Newcastle