• Collins
    • Ireland
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delfouneso
    • N'Zogbia (for Albrighton 73)

people say that boltons teams is quite good even with all those changes but come on the villa team is suppose to be good. we had out 1st team back five, gabby, petrov and the rest well there not exactly inexperienced.

whats was all that mcleish was saying before hand about villa fans want to see attractive football and so do i and my team. what rubbish.

im not against mcleish yet but he had better buck his ideas.

2 big games coming up

Do people seriously believe that we are moving forward ? simple question ? For **** sake some of you are in denial or bloody deluded !!

......in denial for some time now.This hasn't just arrived we have gradually moved towards it.

just got back..im struggling to think of a game we have ever played worse..i think every player should give up a weeks wage to acorns on that showing. bolton deserved the game,controlled the midfield from the start. the games about players & ours are just not good enough,the stats say it all.

This site is becoming like talkshite! Mcleish is not responsible for the teams bad performance, Gabby, Albrighton, bannan and the fonz (Villa youth) plus that waster Ireland need to stand up and account for that dire performance. The manager was wrong!!!!! but at the end of the day "THE TEAM PLAYED SHITE"

Its the managers job to manage the players effectively im sorry but us only having our first shot on target in the 87th minute is shocking and poor management we had zero penetration and were an absolute disgrace

Mcleish isnt completely to blame though the board have to give the manager the tools to do the job and he doesnt have much to work with

Don't get me wrong ASHVILLA, Mcleish plays a major part along with the coach and the rest of the managment (Randy Included) But my point was that he gave Gabby,Fonz,Bannan,Ireland and Albrighton a game to try and impress and they **** up big time. Regreeting buying tickets for QPR now.

We are not over reacting, I was at the game and fans were utter discusted in that performance. Since all the players claim its much better to play under Mcleish, thay have a **** shit way of showing it!

#

That has tickled the life out of me....All the bollocks about we are much happier now under McLeish.

Glad, they are because we ain't.

just got back..im struggling to think of a game we have ever played worse..i think every player should give up a weeks wage to acorns on that showing. bolton deserved the game,controlled the midfield from the start. the games about players & ours are just not good enough,the stats say it all.

Well said and i totaly agree, Post it on the Generals site,

Well said and i totaly agree, Post it on the Generals site,

im not up to speed on "generals site"..however i dont mind if you post it

Put your hands up if you'd have taken the other Mc now i.e. McLaren.

Wouldn't be any worse that's for sure.

I am in no way defending the Muppet McLeish BUT have you seen Forest's results with the Wally in charge? :winkold:

Well Newcastle only just beat them in extra time and we could'nt get a win at Newcstle, so how shite are we???

We tried to play some passing football tonight, trouble is a McLeish coached team are utterly incapable of doing so. Players looked clueless, no movement up top except runs down blind alleys and no pass and move in midfield.

Albrighton should be embarrassed. Truly one of the worst individual performances I've ever witnessed and he was up against Ricardo Gardner!

So you're saying that after six games and 3 months of McLeish our team of highly paid professionals have forgotten how to pass, and run ? So intact forgotten how to play football ? The same footballers that have been parsing McLeish's management and coaching style ?

I just don't buy that, for starters most of the coaches are the same as they have been for the last few seasons.

It's a crap result, as have been the last two results. We need a win on Sunday, anything else and i'll consider it a poor start to the season. I still won't be ready to call for McLeish's head though.

I was telling a guy at work today that after 1 or 2 defeats we would be on AM's back, here it goes! I totally agree with it tho people! The guy has no idea. We have started the league winning 1 game and drawing 4, I would not say thats a good start to a season, we just cant win games and thats what we need to do to survive - bottom line.

Put your hands up if you'd have taken the other Mc now i.e. McLaren.

Wouldn't be any worse that's for sure.

I am in no way defending the Muppet McLeish BUT have you seen Forest's results with the Wally in charge? :winkold:

Or Jol's at Fulham, for that matter. . .

I'm not defending McLeish either, but if the team was any good, no one could cock it up in a few months.

This situation has been with us for some time, yes including the end of o'neills tenure.

Chelsea Away was not exactly what you would expect from a team progressively assembled over 4 years, with decent money spent.

This problem is a big un made worse by selling our best players which is a symptom rather than the disease.

The club has no leadership in my opinion..... with Randy away from long periods and Faulkner lacks the required experience and has not got the charisma required.

Despite the old so and so.....he had presence and the club had discipline.... not trying to get all soft on him or forgetting the miserable moments of his reign, but he wouldn't be **** about by anyone.

I think we are in a bit of trouble as a club, not just as a team, unfortunately AM is an easy target.

not one single Villa player excites me. Very, very boring football team. Very poor board who will reap what they sow with such a poor appointment and by selling off anyone who got us remotely interested. I'm totally disillusioned with Villa. Outplayed by a Bolton side who had something to play for, being their reserve side an all. I could see the merits of appointing McLeish, but I was wrong. He really is as clueless as some of you said. Yes, we are currently 6th and unbeaten, but in a really false position.

We tried to play some passing football tonight, trouble is a McLeish coached team are utterly incapable of doing so. Players looked clueless, no movement up top except runs down blind alleys and no pass and move in midfield.

Albrighton should be embarrassed. Truly one of the worst individual performances I've ever witnessed and he was up against Ricardo Gardner!

So you're saying that after six games and 3 months of McLeish our team of highly paid professionals have forgotten how to pass, and run ? So intact forgotten how to play football ? The same footballers that have been parsing McLeish's management and coaching style ?

I just don't buy that, for starters most of the coaches are the same as they have been for the last few seasons.

It's a crap result, as have been the last two results. We need a win on Sunday, anything else and i'll consider it a poor start to the season. I still won't be ready to call for McLeish's head though.

Don't really understand what you're trying to say .The players go onto the pitch with a gameplan devised by the manager. The gameplan tonight was to try and keep the ball down and pass it around as evidenced by the inclusion of Ireland and Bannan. Unfortunately for us McLeish teams have never played decent football and have more often than not play direct football and hope for the best. Not a single player out there knew where he was supposed to be picking up the ball, where his team mates were, when to run into space etc which should all be worked on in training.

I'm absolutely gutted to be out the League Cup this early and from what i hear there is little positive that can be taken from on the pitch today. I must say i didn't see most the game as i was in L1 but what i will say is that the crowd in L1 and L2, especially those who came over that way in the 2nd half, were absolutely fantastic. It's going to be a hard season and i haven't seen too much on the pitch so far that is going to set hearts racing but one positive is that the support in the right side of the lower holte is louder than it has been for a long time. UTV!

Just got back, i can normally take positives out of games but in that one there was none it was absolutely abysmal. Collins in particular was shocking did not win a header in defence or when he went upfront. QPR will totally batter us on Sunday we have no midfield i hope they prove me wrong but i really cant see it.

Â