• Collins
    • Ireland
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delfouneso
    • N'Zogbia (for Albrighton 73)

This site is becoming like talkshite! Mcleish is not responsible for the teams bad performance, Gabby, Albrighton, bannan and the fonz (Villa youth) plus that waster Ireland need to stand up and account for that dire performance. The manager was wrong!!!!! but at the end of the day "THE TEAM PLAYED SHITE"

Sorry, when the team is playing shite week in week out then it is reasonable to assume the manager is incompetent.

if we are in the bottom 5 come christmas we should be getting a new manager.

So I take it you were calling for MONs head when we in a massive relegation scrap halfway through his first season?

Completely different scenarios and you know that, so why the hell use 10 seconds of your life posting it.

TO "Makouns grin" clearly you have not realised that just overeacting to our first defeat of the season but are genuenly concerned over the fact that we have sold out best players not replaced them , been bullshitted by the board , hired a crap manager and to top off everything we have been predictably poor this season under him , im guessing you are blind to the fact that the very man and pic you represent does not play for us anymore also ! Deluded comes to mind

:lol:

The player who is my name doesn't play for us anymore?

Oooo your so mean!

Villa fans are an embarrassment, simple.

Overreaction after overreaction, sweeping statement after sweeping statement.

When we win and play well, make sure you overact at that too.

How did previous managers do in their first season in the league cup?

if only it was -0-1

havent seen it but i predict we had 9 behind the ball at all times and hoofed it top the lone striker time after time

The words of someone who had their mind made up the second McLeish was appointed.

I said this in the match thread- we haven't hoofed the ball forward nearly as much as we did under St. Martin (who, as others have said, guided us to plenty of crap cup runs as well). McLeish's Villa so far have played the ball largely on the carpet, and Petrov has turned up in the opposition box more times in the last seven matches than he did the whole of last season. The attacking thrust of the team isn't quite the issue.

Where the issue is, however, is in pressing when the other team has the ball. That leaves us having to build every attack from our own half, which results in us struggling to break teams down as well as we should. Oddly enough, it's our defending that isn't aggressive enough. And right now, we don't have the center backs to play the high line necessary to pressure up the pitch- just ask Gerard Houllier about that- or we might have had them if today's opposing number five hadn't been sold for a song.

weird because the prediction by 90% of fans was that we would start playing negative unatactive unsuccessful football

tell me, how thats going?

If there's a there a chance of recalling Makoun I'd do it. I really don't think he's the answer to all our problems but christ he must be a better option at present than the jokers we have playing in midfield.

I've said it once and i'll say it again McLeish may be a nice guy but he is a very, very bad manager. I mean come on he finished 3rd with Rangers.

This site is becoming like talkshite! Mcleish is not responsible for the teams bad performance, Gabby, Albrighton, bannan and the fonz (Villa youth) plus that waster Ireland need to stand up and account for that dire performance. The manager was wrong!!!!! but at the end of the day "THE TEAM PLAYED SHITE"

Its the managers job to manage the players effectively im sorry but us only having our first shot on target in the 87th minute is shocking and poor management we had zero penetration and were an absolute disgrace

Mcleish isnt completely to blame though the board have to give the manager the tools to do the job and he doesnt have much to work with

Its the managers job to manage the players effectively im sorry but us only having our first shot on target in the 87th minute is shocking and poor management we had zero penetration and were an absolute disgrace

Mcleish isnt completely to blame though the board have to give the manager the tools to do the job and he doesnt have much to work with

If you watched the game, you would have noticed, McLeish's Tactical knowledge seems to be none exsistant. If the players were shite why did he not notice it and give Herd. Gardener a go. Half time there should have been a change. He kept the same inept formation the whole of the game, when even we could see it was'nt working.

And I was a McLeish fan!

if only it was -0-1

havent seen it but i predict we had 9 behind the ball at all times and hoofed it top the lone striker time after time

The words of someone who had their mind made up the second McLeish was appointed.

I said this in the match thread- we haven't hoofed the ball forward nearly as much as we did under St. Martin (who, as others have said, guided us to plenty of crap cup runs as well). McLeish's Villa so far have played the ball largely on the carpet, and Petrov has turned up in the opposition box more times in the last seven matches than he did the whole of last season. The attacking thrust of the team isn't quite the issue.

Where the issue is, however, is in pressing when the other team has the ball. That leaves us having to build every attack from our own half, which results in us struggling to break teams down as well as we should. Oddly enough, it's our defending that isn't aggressive enough. And right now, we don't have the center backs to play the high line necessary to pressure up the pitch- just ask Gerard Houllier about that- or we might have had them if today's opposing number five hadn't been sold for a song.

weird because the prediction by 90% of fans was that we would start playing negative unatactive unsuccessful football

tell me, how thats going?

Well, so far it has us sixth in the table (early doors, I know), and out of the League Cup. So it's been a mixed bag. I have a more positive view of the performances against Newcastle and Fulham, and I certainly wouldn't call it negative football that Villa are playing. Not while Stoke is still in the league.

Now you tell me, how is your daily pity party going? Have you taken off your mourning veil for McLeish's appointment, or are there still crocodile tears in there?

Well, so far it has us sixth in the table (early doors, I know), and out of the League Cup. So it's been a mixed bag.

Nevermind early doors, we've played some of the worst teams in the league and none of them are that likely to finish in the top 10.

The only bag involved is the bag of shite that is our team.

We tried to play some passing football tonight, trouble is a McLeish coached team are utterly incapable of doing so. Players looked clueless, no movement up top except runs down blind alleys and no pass and move in midfield.

Albrighton should be embarrassed. Truly one of the worst individual performances I've ever witnessed and he was up against Ricardo Gardner!

Â