• Collins
    • Ireland
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delfouneso
    • N'Zogbia (for Albrighton 73)

A fantastic peformance !!! to choose a man of the match would be too hard to choose and to get this result after such poor peformaces of late is such a huge bonus.........................would be what the bolton fans will be saying , I on the other hand say WE ARE SHIT! McCrap out and Randy can take a longjump back to the US of A !

if only it was -0-1

havent seen it but i predict we had 9 behind the ball at all times and hoofed it top the lone striker time after time

4 home games against shit opponents and only 1 win? hooray we are great

a big high five to all the blinkered ones, oh you missed the high five...

it is painful for a few reasons

1. i want villa to win

2. we are playing shitter than shit

3 it was all very easily predicted and was by the majority of fans

4. that some will try and claim bolton 'were up for it' or some other kind of bullshit despite them being bottom of the league

if we are in the bottom 5 come christmas we should be getting a new manager.

if we are still playing this shit brand of anti football then we should be getting a new manager

there are no excuses for the piss poor displays we have produced , we have played 3 of the bottom 5 clubs wolves, newcastle and everton... and won 1 game. 4 of those games were at home.

it is shit and again predictably why a lot of fans are rapidly becoming meh

I think the fans that attended today deserve a big round of applause and there money back , thank **** i didnt bother i actually laughed when i heard Bolton score , were a joke an absolute joke there is **** all positive to take from Villa at the moment . Laughing stock a **** laughin stock

gutted, only glimmer of a cup run imo and were out already. i know booing is never good but think its the only way mcleish is going to know were not happy with this tripe.hopefully he will change for qpr but he wont we get our hopes up qpr and 2 mins in we will sit deep, conceed, and not attack.

people used to say play bad and get the win or play well and have a mix of results? annoyingly were getting playing bad and losing.

2 massive games coming up

Sack this clown already.

Dire football, lucky results up until today and unsurprisingly attendances getting lower and lower.

Put your hands up if you'd have taken the other Mc now i.e. McLaren.

Wouldn't be any worse that's for sure.

Villa fans in overreaction shocker! Roll-Eyes-smiley12.gif

Sounds like a poor performance.

Teams have them.

Let hope we improve and win a game or two soon.

Move on.

We've had more poor performances than good. Only good performance has been Blackburn at home. Were we good against Fulham, Everton, Newcastle and Wolves. No. Average and poor in those games, also fortunate.

if we are in the bottom 5 come christmas we should be getting a new manager.

So I take it you were calling for MONs head when we in a massive relegation scrap halfway through his first season?

i take it you cheered when billy mcneill got us relegated?

What the hell does this have to do with MON seriously

The board has **** up again and made two rubbish appointments in a row

Signing a manager from a relegated club and not backing him complete and utter masterstroke on behalf of the Randy Man

If were in the bottom 5 come christmas we wont be getting out of it with those fixtures

TO "Makouns grin" clearly you have not realised that just overeacting to our first defeat of the season but are genuenly concerned over the fact that we have sold out best players not replaced them , been bullshitted by the board , hired a crap manager and to top off everything we have been predictably poor this season under him , im guessing you are blind to the fact that the very man and pic you represent does not play for us anymore also ! Deluded comes to mind

This site is becoming like talkshite! Mcleish is not responsible for the teams bad performance, Gabby, Albrighton, bannan and the fonz (Villa youth) plus that waster Ireland need to stand up and account for that dire performance. The manager was wrong!!!!! but at the end of the day "THE TEAM PLAYED SHITE"

if only it was -0-1

havent seen it but i predict we had 9 behind the ball at all times and hoofed it top the lone striker time after time

The words of someone who had their mind made up the second McLeish was appointed.

I said this in the match thread- we haven't hoofed the ball forward nearly as much as we did under St. Martin (who, as others have said, guided us to plenty of crap cup runs as well). McLeish's Villa so far have played the ball largely on the carpet, and Petrov has turned up in the opposition box more times in the last seven matches than he did the whole of last season. The attacking thrust of the team isn't quite the issue.

Where the issue is, however, is in pressing when the other team has the ball. That leaves us having to build every attack from our own half, which results in us struggling to break teams down as well as we should. Oddly enough, it's our defending that isn't aggressive enough. And right now, we don't have the center backs to play the high line necessary to pressure up the pitch- just ask Gerard Houllier about that- or we might have had them if today's opposing number five hadn't been sold for a song.

Â