• Delph
    • Petrov
    • Bannan
    • Bent
    • Gabby
    • Albrighton (for Bannan 67)
    • Ireland (for Petrov 67)
    • Delfouneso (for Bent 85)

Just got back. Missed my coach down cos I overslept and had to fork out £35 for a train, seems like a waste of money now... we were turgid today.

Nzogbia needs to find form really **** soon because I thought he was really bad today.

Positives: Gabby, Warnock and of course Given, he is proving quite the bargain.

I would like to see Ireland start because he looked very good when he came on.

Not a very good performance that. Given was by far my MOTM. I'll be expecting a lot better than that when we play Bolton on Tuesday and QPR next Sunday. Also, I didn't think the support was very good either. Obviously the players need to up their game and put in better performances than that but also the fans need to get behind the team more.

Just got back from the match. I don't think we were that bad, we just came up against better opponents!

Thats a damning statement, because they are a piss poor side.

Still state that our problems lie in the middle of the park. We lack any balance there, and i think we are struggling to find the right combination.

Hopefully Jenas might be the one to knit it all together.

Eck has just mentioned that Petrov has an Ankle injury, so it may be him that makes way.

yeh Newcastle are piss poor team that just happen to be 4th in the prem...frigging muppet.

Pretty sickening stuff at times today, I'm afraid to say. A display like that against an adept attacking force and we will be mauled, home or away.

Nice to see Warnock and Hutton do better though, Given solid as ever, and Gabby exactly what you would expect from him at the moment. But other than that :(

Bent needs a good week off, if not more. He looks to be carrying an injury, and if the England camp didn't think he could play, then he shouldnt be playing for us either until fully fit. I know options arent great up top, but he clearly can not play.

Any news on Wee Barrys todger? Took a nasty blow and was still feeling it when they scored. In fact, he mightve been able to stop that ball that started the move for their goal had he not been fiddling with his bits

Just got back from the match. I don't think we were that bad, we just came up against better opponents!

Thats a damning statement, because they are a piss poor side.

Still state that our problems lie in the middle of the park. We lack any balance there, and i think we are struggling to find the right combination.

Hopefully Jenas might be the one to knit it all together.

Eck has just mentioned that Petrov has an Ankle injury, so it may be him that makes way.

yeh Newcastle are piss poor team that just happen to be 4th in the prem...frigging muppet.

Sorry to wreck your night, but yeah, in MY OPINION they are a piss poor side.

As for muppet, .....if that makes you feel better, great one. The worlds a better place for knowing what a knowledgeable person you are :oops:

Well I'm happy with a point today against an inform NUFC and not just because I made a lot of money on the 1-1 bet (see my pre match post).

We were whiskers away from killing this game off (Bent)

It will all click soon

Haters just love to hate, everything is terrible!

Playing shite and still getting a result, not that bad then.

We seem to be very bloody lucky every week according to some, or perhaps we're sorting out our shocking defence from last year and adjusting to a new manager.

We wont always be crap, chill out.

We seem to be very bloody lucky every week according to some, or perhaps we're sorting out our shocking defence from last year and adjusting to a new manager.

Your posts are ridiculous. Am I allowed to say this?

'Playing shite and still getting a result'....When you say result...what does this mean?

We keep drawing against sides we need to beat. Does this not bother you. Does it not bother you that we have increasingly tough fixtures coming up and we arent winning games against the easier opposition?

Does it not bother you we have a manager with a record of getting relegated and he seems to have set up us up identically to the team he just got relegated?

Does this not mean anything to anyone?

It hasnt been a great start to the season. Id class it as 'bearable'. The performances have been poor and we do not have as many points on the board as we should.

Thats without mentioning its utter boredom to watch.

'Playing shite and still getting a result'....When you say result...what does this mean?

We keep drawing against sides we need to beat. Does this not bother you. Does it not bother you that we have increasingly tough fixtures coming up and we arent winning games against the easier opposition?

Does it not bother you we have a manager with a record of getting relegated and he seems to have set up us up identically to the team he just got relegated?

It hasnt been a great start to the season. Id class it as 'bearable'. The performances have been poor and we do not have as many points on the board as we should.

Oh well, get worked up when something bad actually happens.

Villa fans need to appreciate relegation anyway, become obsessed with money and how much or little we're spending.

Villa fans always get themselves in a pickle and overact, that along with moaning is unfortunately what we're known for.

Oh well, get worked up when something bad actually happens.

Villa fans need to appreciate relegation anyway, become obsessed with money and how much or little we're spending.

Villa fans always get themselves in a pickle and overact, that along with moaning is unfortunately what we're known for.

What?

My favourite line of yours was .... - 'we wont always be crap'.

See, We've been crap for 20 years and your telling us we wont always be crap? This after we sold our two best players and appointed a poor manager? Why the optimism we wont always be crap? What do you see at the moment that is positive about our performances? Our goalkeeper? Ill give you that one.

We were outplayed for most of the game today. Cabaye for Newcastle was superb....4m looks like a bargain. But.....if Bent scores, and he should have, we go on to win this.

We will get better, but we need to start taking advantage of our favorable draw...

Newcastle are a good side

They are not, at all.

Agreed. They are not terrible, but we made them look like Barcelona today sitting back and inviting the pressure. I just dont know what system Mcleish is trying to implement in midfield.

I mean, Is Petrov now our playmaker? The bloke's awful.

Â