• Petrov
    • Delph
    • N'Zogbia
    • Collins
    • Dunne
    • Warnock
    • Hutton
    • Given

Dunne motm. Given close second. Zog was poor, hope he turns it on against his two former teams next two matches.

Great cross from Marc, good for his confidence.

Robbed a point and I'm very happy considering the shite performance. Lots to do.

Also it was a "don't shoot you idiot" moment when Stan pulled his foot back :lol:

also, as people have pointed out, if we perform like that against Man ure/city, we'll get raped 5/6 nil.

That will happen plenty of times that season, can't see many teams taking points off them this season.

Dunne was awesome, Bannan changed the game until he was shoved out to the wing. I love Gabriel Agbonlahor! "We were robbed la!" cry the Everton squealers and we battle back twice from behind for a point when we didn't deserve one! That is all.

And Everton were their usual gobshite selves. No singing, just constant moaning and whinging. Chip on their shoulder, victim-mentality toss bags.

Not to mention the high-pitched squealing whenever someone goes near one of their players! It's so bloody annoying! How was Cahill not booked for playing basketball in the first half? Loved seeing their faces after we scored.

Bent clearly nowhere near 100% on that showing. The man could barely move, forget run.

Think Given, Dunne and Collins did very well to deal with most of the long balls and set peices. Hutton was a bit poor and Warnock was **** awful. Delph was toss again, Petrov did little aside from his goal but improved towards the end. Zog was poor again. Bannan and Gabby were bright whenever they had a chance with the ball.

To play shit for about an hour and still get a result at a place like Everton can't really be moaned at. I'd have taken it before the game.

Very very very please with the point. Would have been horribly depressed on the trip home with a loss and a shit performance...but I'll gladly settle for a point from that.

Also guy in the corner getting kicked out after about 20 mins for shouting fatty and so on at one of the Everton mob...wtf?

Â