• Petrov
    • Delph
    • N'Zogbia
    • Collins
    • Dunne
    • Warnock
    • Hutton
    • Given

The anti-Petrov stuff is quite amazing. He has a bad game, it's because he's shit. Delph has a bad game, it's Petrov's fault. :lol: Won the ball back most of all Villa players yesterday, most completed passes of all Villa players with a 76% pass competition. With a superb goal to add.

Delph just isn't good enough at the moment. Often tries to do too much on the ball and his long range passing is embarassing.

The anti-Petrov stuff is quite amazing. He has a bad game, it's because he's shit. Delph has a bad game, it's Petrov's fault. :lol:

Ha ha yeah as much as Petrov does my head in sometimes I do find it funny that some people try to blame him for everything :lol:

Petrov - 5: Great goal, but pants otherwise. Not mobile enough and nowhere against a better opposition midfield. Accommodating him is ruining Delph's Game.

That is ridiculous.

Delph was poor, misplacing passes and was sloppy in defence. Nothing at all to do with anyone but himself. I guess the penalty was Petrov's fault as well?

Petrov - 5: Great goal, but pants otherwise. Not mobile enough and nowhere against a better opposition midfield. Accommodating him is ruining Delph's Game.

That is ridiculous.

Delph was poor, misplacing passes and was sloppy in defence. Nothing at all to do with anyone but himself. I guess the penalty was Petrov's fault as well?

If you read my summary on the front 6, you will see that I wasn't blaming Petrov but McLeish. McLeish has pushed Stan further forward and asked Delph to pick up the defensive role. I don't think either of them are suited to this. If you are going to play both then I believe it should be in a:

-------------- Petrov -------------

--------------------- Delph -------

------ Ireland --------------------

I think the playmaker role is where Delph will excel as he did in his first season in a 3 man CM with Stan and Milner against Man Utd.

Where would our goal have come from if Petrov hadn't have pushed forward?! Think it's clear that he's been encouraged to shoot more from distance. Led to Bent's goal against Blackburn, had one inches over against Fulham.....so it's been pretty effective so far.

I felt we would lose we got an undeserved point so have to be happy with that

We played dire, well dire to what I have seen us over the last few years but I guess given the direction the team has taken playing "dire" is something only to be expected and to get used to.

3 draws as well now, something else to get used to it seems

Â