• Delph
    • N'Zogbia
    • Collins
    • Dunne
    • Warnock
    • Hutton
    • Given

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:702cb92012][mrow][mcol color=blue:702cb92012]Everton[mcol]2-2[mcol color=#8c333c:702cb92012]Aston Villa

[row][col color=blue:702cb92012]Osman 19[col][col color=#8c333c:702cb92012]

[row][col color=blue:702cb92012][col][col color=#8c333c:702cb92012]Petrov 63

[row][col color=blue:702cb92012]Baines pen 69[col][col color=#8c333c:702cb92012]

[row][col color=blue:702cb92012][col][col color=#8c333c:702cb92012]Agbonlahor 83

[/table]

a point is always a good result away to everton....

but the fact is we played horrendous football and very very lucky to not concede more...

all this against a team with no strikers...

no doubt the result just papers over the cracks....

so much work to be done its untrue

I was scathing at half time and in fairness, we were lucky to even be in the game after 45 minutes.

Half time team talk worked, but we need to compete for 90, not just 20 minutes per game.

Very lucky and still cannot see what McLeish brings with respect to offensive play. We lucked clueless for most of the game. Screamer again from Petrov (about all he did) and one quality delivery for the goal, all game.

Poor Really. A couple of goals out of nothing got us point. The Zog is starting to look like this seasons Stephen Ireland - im not convinced by Albrighton - but he must start ahead of the Zog soon.

Dunne MOTM for me. Given also once more. Midfield looks woeful.

Good to see Gabby amongst the goals.

Dreadful first half, improved second half but still not good enough. We looked a lot better when the likes of Albrighton and Ireland came on though.

Dunne was my MOTM he was superb again and without him we'd have lost imo, Given also made some nice saves. As for the fullbacks, they were both dreadful, as feared Hutton looks way off the pace.

Other then that I thought Petrov went from dreadful to decent in different stages and they were a big reason for our poor performance.

N'Zogbia I'd consider dropping right now, he's not in good form and he's been very wasteful lately, I think Albrighton made a positive impact today and he could do with a start.

Gabby struggled to find the ball, but was decent with it, but I was disappointed with Bents touch today, was way off!

We must improve, the first half was one of the performances I've seen, not were we second best to every ball but we couldn't use the ball when we had it. The positives are we got a good point against a decent side and we scored two goals despite the severe lack of service.

However if we continue to play like we have done today, there's no doubt McLeish be under pressure.

Everton ALWAYS save one of their best performances of the season for us at home.

Awful, awful performance from Villa first half...one of the worst performances I've seen for ages.

second half dug deep and got a result... Dunne & Given brilliant at the back

Great cross from Albrighton for Gabby's Goal.

Petrov worked his socks off & I thought Ireland worked really hard when he came on.

Hutton, N'Zogbia & Delph... Oh dear.....

Got outmuscled in the centre of the park, but at times played some nice football.

Bannan has to start.Delph showed flashes of real quality, and sometimes is very naive.Thought N'Zog was unlucky to be taken off, but what a cross from Marc.

Overall happy with a point.

MOM Probably Given

Â