The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

ok guys I fancy a bit of fun and am setting up a internet dating profile with the sisters picture. I really want to see if she gets any messages :lol:

What I need from you is your input for the profile but remember I want to actually see if I anyone messages. What I need is:

Headline (ex. looking for good-hearted man)

also

Description - (Minimum of 100 characters)

For your own safety, do not include your name, phone number, or address. People will read both your profile AND message when deciding if they should write back to you. When people search on the site the following description will be their first impression of you.

If you want to be successful and not waste your time do this:

1. Talk about your hobbies.

2. Talk about your goals/aspirations 3. Talk about yourself and what makes you unique.

4. Talk about your taste in music

Interests

Your Ideal First Date

I will add the most popular to the profile and will post any messages that are recieved :lol:

By the way her profile name is upthewrongun and she is after sexual encounters so will get a few messages :lol:

• Thanks 1

Bloody Hell!!! I just put a bit of info and got 9 messages without the pic!!

I wont put up the guys pictures oh and she is a blues fan :lol:

message 1

Subject: Hi

"do you down blues much?"

Message 2 :lol:

Sircornish1991

i bet u like well hung men if u want i could show u some pics of my****to prove im well hung then uc an tell me what u think its up to you but i know u will like these pics as im very big and u wud prob love to bounce up and down on it reply with your answer and then just tell me when you want me to send the pics and i will send them any time you want to ur imbox on here

Subject: Hello

Hi you sound really nice and look lovely, let me know if you like my profile. If you give me a chance and chat with me I will make you

laugh

Really wish I could put these pics up :lol:

"you got cam?"

Subject: hi

Your gorgeousxx

hey sexy

how are u?

UR HOT!!!!

what u like doing?

what u been up to?