Academy Under 18s season 2011/12

fantram

in fairness you started it by saying he is as good as Messi but havent saw him play in 2 years

i meant in about 5-10 years, obviously not now

Well if that was the case I guess Barca and Real Madrid would be knocking down our door right now. Don´t see them doing it....

you don't know that they aren't

He's not far from being Messi?

I think/hope he got the words mixed up and was talking about his personal hygiene. Another young players career ruined by being built up by sgc. Moore, Fonz and now poor Grealish :(

:D we'll see, i'm genuinely confident that he'll be the first world class player to emerge from the academy

I know its too easy a target but ......... More confident than you were with the Fonz and Ethan Moore? :winkold:

I think/hope he got the words mixed up and was talking about his personal hygiene. Another young players career ruined by being built up by sgc. Moore, Fonz and now poor Grealish :(

:D we'll see, i'm genuinely confident that he'll be the first world class player to emerge from the academy

I know its too easy a target but ......... More confident than you were with the Fonz and Ethan Moore? :winkold:

both are still young and could develop

both are still young and could develop

Im not sure if hes going to develop at Cheltenham Town but there you go. As for the Fonz for me hes no better than when he made his debut against Zilina under MON

delfouneso has developed a lot on the physical side since he made his debut under mon

Of course he has progressed physically, most people do in their late teens and early 20's. However IMO the kid has gone backwards from a footballing point of view and is headed for footballing back waters ATM. He needs something to change and fast and from the sounds of it it's probably his attitude!!

It means people have been telling you to "give it a rest" for years yet you still spout this drivel left, right and centre.

:D that's all i have to say to that comment

I'd be laughing too if I'd been successfully winding people up for this long!

Â