Academy Under 18s season 2011/12

fantram

personally, i think he might make his debut this season

unless he is like Messi he wont be playing for 1st team this year. Think in the last 15 years only players i can remember playing at 16/17 age for Villa was Barry

personally, i think he might make his debut this season

unless he is like Messi he wont be playing for 1st team this year. Think in the last 15 years only players i can remember playing at 16/17 age for Villa was Barry

he is not far from that standard and that's being deadly serious

He's not far from being Messi?

I think/hope he got the words mixed up and was talking about his personal hygiene. Another young players career ruined by being built up by sgc. Moore, Fonz and now poor Grealish :(

He's not far from being Messi?

I think/hope he got the words mixed up and was talking about his personal hygiene. Another young players career ruined by being built up by sgc. Moore, Fonz and now poor Grealish :(

:D we'll see, i'm genuinely confident that he'll be the first world class player to emerge from the academy

how many times have you seen him play?

though you said that about Fonz

once for the u16s when he was 14, he was absolutely superb

So youve seen him once and claim that if he continues his progression he wont be far off Messi?

You sound like a brilliant person to go and have a pint with.

lol you saw him once 2 years ago? How can you even comment on his progression if you haven't even witnessed it?

Because he is either

a) on the wind up with his constant ludicrous statements about players.

B) suffering from mental issues and really believes what he says.

lol you saw him once 2 years ago? How can you even comment on his progression if you haven't even witnessed it?

Because he is either

a) on the wind up with his constant ludicrous statements about players.

B) suffering from mental issues and really believes what he says.

popcorn.gif

in fairness you started it by saying he is as good as Messi but havent saw him play in 2 years

i meant in about 5-10 years, obviously not now

Well if that was the case I guess Barca and Real Madrid would be knocking down our door right now. Don´t see them doing it....

Â