GTA 5

Genie

I hate stefan and his **** shitty sniper rifle missing all the time piece of shit fluffery buffery monkey ass scope rooty tooty point and shooty simple task of kill the man and the other men its not hard its a still man and the car is slow and the barrier with the mask on and i can hear you missing 4 times with a gun thats 4ft bigger than you and the man is still stood there and then he runs and turns the alarm on and you missed the other shooting man too you idiot why dont you just shoot the man with the finger trigger and then the alarm wont even go on i cant even look at you stefan you disgust me and i will always use my suppressed machine jono you absolutely buffoon im 12 yards away you tart and i cant miss him with auto aim but you know best you digraceful piece of gammon fat and dont think youve escaped my wrath spongebob steven pants you triggered me and the alarm with your buffoonery sitting in the corner and the man saw your ass you youre like all what how did that happen lol im stevo and i cant even shoot the man stood on the other side either so that makes you bad and you should feel really bad and probably kill yourself live on facebook so i know the deed is done and its not dark or anything because jono told me to say that i hate that mission because of the monkeys in the cages they rattle mine lol funny joke i hate you. 

aaron forever. 

• Confused 1

The machine gun is genuinely an issue. If a bullet hits a car or a cage or whatever then it alerts the other people if they're nearby. So firing 3 rounds instead of one is actually a problem :D 

Edited by Stevo985

Also, there must be a car somewhere. I have a vivid memory of us driving out of that facility. There's a Merryweather car coming the other way and you have to just act normal and drive past them to finish it.

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The machine gun is genuinely an issue. If a bullet hits a car or a cage or whatever then it alerts the other people if they're nearby. So firing 3 rounds instead of one is actually a problem :D 

Using that, against that 1 person didn't cause us to fail once - not having it :P 

I wasn't frustrated, I was mega tired and I had to be up at 6, I finished playing at 1am on Saturday got up at 6am then too.  Can't keep it up with work etc. Be asleep on my computer :D 

52 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Using that, against that 1 person didn't cause us to fail once - not having it :P 

I wasn't frustrated, I was mega tired and I had to be up at 6, I finished playing at 1am on Saturday got up at 6am then too.  Can't keep it up with work etc. Be asleep on my computer :D 

That's my issue too. i'm **** today.

I wish we could get on earlier.

Yup, my wife is out at the facking bingo :lol:  

I'll be on from 8.  RL for a few games if anyone is on before then.

Last night I didn't even get on.  Had football and pushed myself so hard I had blind spots in my left eye, a real bad headache with what I can only describe as "had lumps in it" and bad dehydration. Was scared shitless! 

Was in bed by 10.10pm. 

29 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Yup, my wife is out at the facking bingo :lol:  

I'll be on from 8.  RL for a few games if anyone is on before then.

Last night I didn't even get on.  Had football and pushed myself so hard I had blind spots in my left eye, a real bad headache with what I can only describe as "had lumps in it" and bad dehydration. Was scared shitless! 

Was in bed by 10.10pm. 

You **** pussy

• Haha 1

Â