GTA 5

Genie

• 1 month later...

im still as obsessed with this game that when it was first released, only with me being a new gamer and this being the first game ive played, im still not very good as theres alot of need to do, like complete the lester heists, or even start the lamar missions, dont even get me started on adversary modes...

got a nice selection of cars and bikes though...

On 22 August 2016 at 20:44, AndyBM said:

im still as obsessed with this game that when it was first released, only with me being a new gamer and this being the first game ive played, im still not very good as theres alot of need to do, like complete the lester heists, or even start the lamar missions, dont even get me started on adversary modes...

Me too. It's literally the only game I play that isn't football manager. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/08/2016 at 20:44, AndyBM said:

Make sure that before you do any of the Lester Assasinations that all your characters have bought stock in whichever company profits from the killings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just got the game and I am wondering how do you do those cool custom game modes like death run, or capture where things are falling from the sky? I see it on youtube and want to play it but I can never find it. 

I know how to do rockstar verified races, deathmatches, stunt races, etc, but the list on there only has about 20 races and I can't search for the ones I want. 

Â