GTA 5

Genie

Why aren't we playing this any more? I move into my new flat at the weekend and I've just arranged for the internet to be installed on Friday June 5th so NO MORE TREEHOUSE INTERNET! WOOOO!

It might be dead to your friends but it certainly isn't dead.

The PC version set a record the other day for most people playing a game online at once. Beat WoW iirc.

On that note, the PC version has an awesome video mode on it. I haven't used it but I've seen videos.

You can revisit a clip of your gameplay and view it as you would a replay on a game like FIFA. Change the angles, slow it down etc 

It's hilarious.

• 1 month later...

How are you supposed to find 3 non idiotic players to do heists with when most lobbies just wanna snipe you and blow up your vehicles?

ive not started any heists yet but have took part in a fair few

spend most the time grinding contact mission like mixed up with coke and on the list as easy on your own with the buzzard

How are you supposed to find 3 non idiotic players to do heists with when most lobbies just wanna snipe you and blow up your vehicles?

spend most the time grinding contact mission like mixed up with coke and on the list as easy on your own with the buzzard

Try here

I've not used that site but apparently it's very useful at finding heist members you can actually do missions with

Try here

I've not used that site but apparently it's very useful at finding heist members you can actually do missions with

Cheers for that at a quick glance does look like i'll be able to get/join players to do heists with

Kind of put off this..lvl 133 find it hard to do heists/missions as always someone either away from the console after starting the heist or messing around destroying the mission

Edited by Villan81

• 4 weeks later...
Â