Enda Stevens

TrentVilla

Question to those that have seen him. Is he a standout player in the Irish league?

Think I saw him play once a couple of seasons when he was at St. Pats, didn't stand out to me then but he was quite young and unlike most VTers I'm really awful at measuring a players potential. For instance If you'd a told me 5 years ago Kevin Doyle & Shane Long would be playing regularly in the PL I'd have laughed.

Question to those that have seen him. Is he a standout player in the Irish league?

Think I saw him play once a couple of seasons when he was at St. Pats, didn't stand out to me then but he was quite young and unlike most VTers I admit to being really awful at measuring a players potential. For instance If you'd a told me 5 years ago Kevin Doyle & Shane Long would be playing regularly in the PL I'd have laughed.

Fixed. :winkold:

Second goal should have got to the ball ahead of the attacker as it was crossed in,perhaps gifted was a bit harsh but the third was a shocker!

haven't seen a replay but surely Defoe as the one in the middle should have been marked by a CB? sounds like he was having to cover for poor marking in the middle. should have closed Dos Santos though.

Centerbacks were marking Pavyluchenko and a midfielder that had made a run; Defoe's run was angling originally toward the back post. Stevens had even signaled before the cross came in that he'd pick up Defoe's run.

Â