Ashley Young at United

TRO

The only similar amount of emotion I've shown is the polar opposite, when we conceded the 4th against Spurs in the 4-4 draw at White Hart Lane. I smashed my coffee table when that 4th goal went in.

Im an emotional guy watching Villa but breaking a table is brilliant :D.

Worst i did was smash my phone watching Osbourne vs Zilina. Dreadful performance

To be fair it was a shit coffee table. but it was no match for my fist of fury!!!

I took my sister to watch the Zilina game for her birthday. She was thrilled...

The Everton goal my brother was asleep on the sofa whilst I was watching the game. When the goal went in, I went absolutely mental, hysterically celebrating. He said afterwards he thought the world was ending and we all going to die. I was screaming and jumping on him though.

It's probably the most I've ever celebrated a goal. It was like I'd won the lottery or something.

Weird how everyone says that re. The everton goal. I went **** mental, ran into the street and nearly got hit by a moped (was in Thailand) and later on felt stupid as it was just a league game in December

Weird how everyone says that re. The everton goal. I went **** mental, ran into the street and nearly got hit by a moped (was in Thailand) and later on felt stupid as it was just a league game in December

i think it's because that season and the season before we were in direct competition with them, the previous season only just losing out on 5th to them. also thinking we'd thrown the points away AND to a Lescott goal... it just felt so good. on top of that, it was the first time we looked like a team that could win every game if we tried hard enough. wish we could have built on that team.

• 1 month later...

It was more the fact we did what only a CL side does, have the grit to fight back to win away after conceding a gutting, late, late equaliser. Against a very good side.

Still heartbreaking watching him in another teams shirt. We seemed to have the makings of an incredible first 11 but spread out over a few years, so we were always a little short. Young going was teh definate end of an era for me, the most fun era ive had watching and following the villa so far

------------Bent---------------Agbonlahor--------------

--Downing--------Milner-------Barry---------Young----

--Warnock------Dunne-----Collins---------Walker-----

-------------------------Given-----------------------------

bench: Carew, Ireland, Reo Coker, Albrighton, N'Zogbia, Clarke, Freidel

Â