Ashley Young at United

TRO

Ah you're right. So many good moments during the first half of that season:

- Everton away.

- Ajax at home.

- Zat Knight vs Arsenal.

I never get bored of watching the videos of them. Zat Knight's can be found somewhere I think - not on YouTube though. Lucky enough to have been at all three too!

as a pedant the Moscow game came before Stoke ;)

but i do agree, dont want to blame him as not his fault but signing of Heskey cost us 4th

Agreed all of the above, plus the loss of Martin Laursen hit us hard. So close, but yet so far. :cry:

That Everton game is honestly one of the best games i can remember. All because of the last 2 minutes

was great game. Nobody in the pub except me my mate and some Scousers over for the weekend adn they were heartbroken when Young got the winner :D

I watched it at home, on my own.

It really is one of my biggest regrets that I wasn't down the pub to watch that one. Would have been awesome

Me to, i remember jumping off the sofa sliding on my knees towards to TV, shouting at the top of my voice. I dont ever recall ever celebrating like that on my own, while watching the TV. These moments dont come along every often, but when they do, you always remember them.

I watched it at home, on my own.

It really is one of my biggest regrets that I wasn't down the pub to watch that one. Would have been awesome

Me to, i remember jumping off the sofa sliding on my knees towards to TV, shouting at the top of my voice. I dont ever recall ever celebrating like that on my own, while watching the TV. These moments dont come along every often, but when they do, you always remember them.

I remember jumping around like a lunatic in front of the TV :lol:

That Everton game is honestly one of the best games i can remember. All because of the last 2 minutes

was great game. Nobody in the pub except me my mate and some Scousers over for the weekend adn they were heartbroken when Young got the winner :D

I was in a dublin pub with the missus and it was quite empty and i lept of my bar stool cheering when that went in. Then i didn't know what to do!

Everton is one of those games everyone talks about where they were when it happened. No other game in recent time is like that, that's when you know it's great :)

Oh and I was at home with my Dad. It was hilarious, was like watching with Richard ...dad "We're going to concede, I can tell, we do this all the time, if they score, I ain't supporting Villa again" ......2 mins later, Everton score ....Dad throws control at TV, walks out room ....30 seconds later ...me "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" ....Dad runs in "GET INNN!!!! LOVE THE VILLLAAAAAA!!!!"

And they say us fans are fickle ;)

The end of the Everton game was so amazing that almost everybody forgets that Steve Sidwell scored an absolute screamer after about 30 seconds too

Dont think he touched the ball for rest of game after that goal :P

Everton is one of those games everyone talks about where they were when it happened. No other game in recent time is like that, that's when you know it's great

only other games of MON era like that was

United at Old Trafford,

Carling Cup final

5-1

and maybe Ajax game

Â