Ratings and reactions: Villa 2-0 Hereford

limpid

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:1222f7d23a][mrow][mcol color=#8c333c:1222f7d23a]Aston Villa[mcol][mcol color=white:1222f7d23a]Hereford

[row][col color=#8c333c:1222f7d23a]Lichaj 80[col]1-0[col color=white:1222f7d23a]

[row][col color=#8c333c:1222f7d23a]Delfouneso 88[col]2-0[col color=white:1222f7d23a]

[/table]

Whilst I must admit I thought we'd lose midway through the second half....

Despite all the bravado before the game - it's going to be one of those games which will take a while to make the break through, but our superior fitness should make all the difference.

2-0 I think

Good chance to see some of the youngsters and non-regulars in a competitive match and sounds like we created a lot of chances. I know it should be an easy win on paper, but sounds like Hereford (and the keeper in particular) played the game of their lives. Anyway, look at Sunderland at the mo, 1-0 down to Brighton.

Anyway, professional performance and effective substitutions from McLeish so pleased to be through to the next round.

Full credit to Hereford, they made a real match of this.

Is Graham Turner still involved over there ?

If they are bottom of league 2 - I reckon he is still very much involved

lmfao

2 nil and by the sounds of it bent and ireland should of had a couple more, good exp for the full backs and other youngsters, will be interested to hear what ppl who attended thought of makoun as was very hard to get an idea from commentry

Whilst I must admit I thought we'd lose midway through the second half....

Despite all the bravado before the game - it's going to be one of those games which will take a while to make the break through, but our superior fitness should make all the difference.

2-0 I think

You predicted a Villa win and a Villa loss in a game that had to see a result.

:clap:

:winkold:

Â