Pes2012

arkvillan

the first demo is out for download tomorrow on Xbox/ps3. the pc version is available now. its an early version and they are releasing a finished demo close to the release on Sept 29th.

i was always a Pes fan, but last year i went the way of fifa for the first time in 13 years. however i have heard that Pes is back to form this year with a complete overhaul.

anyone have any info on this game?

Just spent an hour with the demo, few bugs here and there but a massive improvement so far, interested how the final build based 'demo 2' will compare.

Shooting still seems a bit off, but everything else seems good, the momentum of the players is spot on, ricochets, rebounds and knock ons etc add realism and are less infuriating than last years. The passing seems accurate and feels 'bobbly' but in a good way.

Havent spent enough time focusing on the defensive side of things to warrant a comment but the goalkeeping seems improved. Based on the demo it gets a big thumbs up from me.

i liked last year, IMO fifa went backwards compared to the brilliant 2010 so i went back to pro evo, at least im on the ps3 this year so i can download the editor stuff

as news on the licensed teams? iirc they had another south american tournament though i hope they actually let you use the likes of corinthians in the ML this year which seemed pointless to me last year

Nothing will ever beat Fifa '94 World Cup on the Mega Drive. The only football game where you could run away from the ref to save a booking. :D

Closely followed by Fifa 96/7 where you could play 5 aside indoors.

Genius.

Nothing will ever beat Fifa '94 World Cup on the Mega Drive. The only football game where you could run away from the ref to save a booking. :D

Genius.

96/97...is that the one when you could shoot from the kick off and curl into the top corner? :D

PES or FIFA? Oush!

Genius.

That was awesome! (indoor)

I can't remember what version I had but I remember playing like Fifa on the computer with Villa, having likes of Townsend! Possibly 95/96.

Genius.

meh

Kick off 2 is still the greatest football game

Kick off 2 yes!!!

Not liking this pes demo at all, much like i hated the last one :( Disappointed isn't the word. Shame really, hoped they'd pick it up. It does seem better than 2011 to be fair though.

Â