Football Manager 2012

AndyClarke

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point Andy and also, would be interested to know if the Spurs rumour is true, they have been over-rated for years. I checked on release for 2009 I think and a very very large amount of their youth players had high PA and that was also the same for last years.

Whats your opinion of Daniel Johnson?

The guys name keeps popping up for scoring goals and hitting the crossbar and of course his surprise inclusion on the bench last year a couple of times.

Good player who has progressed pretty quickly over the last year or so, I'm of the opinion that he will make it in league football somewhere, not entirely sure it will be with Villa though.

Reports were a good read, so thanks for that Andy.

Was just wondering if we'll be seeing delfouneso with the same high potential that he has had for the past few games or has his inability to get a run of games in the first team going to see his ratings drop.

I think we'll have £5m to spend on FM12. So, what will your Villa team look like guys?

I'd put that £5m towards picking up a decent prospect from the lower leagues.

--------------Given

Hutton - Clark - Dunne - Warnock

--------------Petrov

--------Delph--------Gardner------

Albrighton--------------------N'Zogbia

-----------------Bent

Might swap Delph for Bannan.

I don't usually start with Villa first.. I usually start with a La Liga team or championship side (random I know) but I think i'll start with Madrid first this time round and move on to Villa eventually.

That said AndyClarke do you know anyone that is doing the Real Madrid side of the game?

I think we'll have £5m to spend on FM12. So, what will your Villa team look like guys?

I'll try to Sell Delph and bring in a Defensive midfielder and a couple of prospects.

---------------Given

Hutton--Cuellar--Dunne--Warnock

---------Petrov---Jenas/new DM

Nzogbia----Bannan-----Gabby

--------------Bent

going to be much harder without young who consistently would get team of the year playing in gabbys spot in the formation.

Always start as Villa, and have only ever bothered managing anyone else at any stage once or twice.

Will follow my usual tactic of selling off as many players as possible whilst recruiting the Brazil / Argentina U21 players.

I don't usually start with Villa first.. I usually start with a La Liga team or championship side (random I know) but I think i'll start with Madrid first this time round and move on to Villa eventually.

That said AndyClarke do you know anyone that is doing the Real Madrid side of the game?

I don't know the Real Madrid researcher personally, but whoever he is has one of the most diffilcult jobs in the research team along with the researchers of all the super clubs!

Â