Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Lets not panic about Ireland, why rush him in? build his confidence, get him training with the lads. No need to throw him on at all, he'll play a part when the time is right.

Not that I disagree with the decision but because delighted with result but no game two games on the trot is hardly a confidence builder

Lets not panic about Ireland, why rush him in? build his confidence, get him training with the lads. No need to throw him on at all, he'll play a part when the time is right.

Not that I disagree with the decision but because delighted with result but no game two games on the trot is hardly a confidence builder

Building his confidence, having him involved with everything the team do and getting him playing a big part in training will mean we might get a better response when he is ready.

32,000 is the attendance.

not too bad against a team we've played 11 times in the last 18 months!

You a glass half full type of guy? 32k for the first ho9me game of the season is awful. Mcleish definitely had an effect on sales, not taking away this victory.

32,000 is the attendance.

not too bad against a team we've played 11 times in the last 18 months!

You a glass half full type of guy? 32k for the first ho9me game of the season is awful. Mcleish definitely had an effect on sales, not taking away this victory.

Better than smashing your glass on the floor.