• Delph
    • N'Zogbia
    • Collins
    • Dunne
    • Warnock
    • Young
    • Given

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:862015e6b7][mrow][mcol color=white:862015e6b7]Fulham[mcol]0-0[mcol color=#8c333c:862015e6b7]Aston Villa

[/table]

Work to be done.

Though we all thought Fulhum would do a job on us due to their superior fitness levels, so I think it's a solid point.

Also, we didnt keep a clean sheet away in all competitions last year, so that's an area which we've improved in immediately.

Well earned point away from home against a side that are miles ahead in match fitness. Not an easy place to go and I'm happy with a point there.

Some positives and negatives to be taken from that, yet it is too early to judge in my eyes. Although one clear negative is the lack of any real quality and service to Bent. We really need to get a couple of players in.

would've taken a draw at the start of the day and a clean sheet.

Still concerned we're playing strikers on the wing.... we need wingers more than we need centre mids IMO. Wihtout 'proper' wingers Bent will get **** all service.

Listened to the Capt Jack commentary on the OS and it didn't sound too bad but not inspiring either.

Given obviously MOTM - hope his injury isn't too bad as he'll be key to our season!

we were very good in the first half, then jol adjusted things and we didnt have an answer. id have liked to have seen ireland brought on around the 75 minute mark if im being honest

i do think we'll line up very differently at home though

Â