Strange/Funny Names

hogso

I work at the council ( final day \o/ ) one tenant is officially called Midnight Fury

There's also a D.R. Moriarti as well :crylaugh:

my two favourites. Closely followed by R.S. Raper which is a little unpc I suppose.

In my previous job I had occasion to have telephone conversations with two women at one of our partners, called Sarah Kitkat and Wendy Babe (not so much a name, more a Beach Boys or Bruce Springsteen song, IMO).

When i was in school one of my mates had the surname Curry. His mum re married and he had to go in and tell all the teachers to change his name from Curry to Rice.

On a similar note, my brother had a teacher at school called Ms. Coal. She got married one summer and returned to inform everyone she was now Mrs. Burns.

I really hope that's true :crylaugh:

absolutely true, two brothers, Dean and Mark Curry / Rice

people that knew them or met them from different times used to call them the different names so they ended up known as half n half (which only really worked if they'd been called chips but was funny at the time)

Turkish names are **** hilarious. They are usually named after objects that their families sold in the past or from what people in the village used to describe them by.

For example my boss is called Deniz Tuzlu meaning = Salty Sea.

The school head teacher's second name is Tea.

My colleagues all have the surnames:

Shooter

Honey Seller

Celebrated

Â