Ticket Details and Prices (Merged)

stato

We've probably all read about the ridiculous prices QPR are charging their own fans this season so I'm waiting to see what they will be charging us for our game there next month.

Bolton are the first side to visit Loftus Road and looking on their website they are being charged £50 and £45, the more expensive being more 'central'.

I can't imagine that will be that higher category of game so I would guess we're looking at, at least that.

It's outrageous but I'm probably going to pay it once because I've never been there. I won't again though.

I'm out for two reasons:

1. In protest at being charged that much to watch a football match

2. It's a shithole of a ground, the majority of seats in the away end would be called restricted view in most other places.

• 3 weeks later...

Sunday September 25th - 4pm kick-off

Barclays Premier League

Loftus Road Stadium, London

Initial Ticket Allocation - 1,850

Ticket Prices

£40 to £45 [adults]

£35 to £40 [young adults/over 60s]

£17 to £20 [under 16s]

FREE [under 8s]

Sale Dates

Wednesday August 31st: On-sale to 2011/12 Season Card Holders who attended 3+ away fixtures in the 2010/11 and 2011/12 seasons combined*

Friday September 2nd: On-sale to 2011/12 Season Card Holders*

Wednesday September 7th: On-sale to all supporters who attended at least 1 away fixture in 2010/11 or 2011/12 seasons*

Wednesday September 14th: On-sale to all supporters who have Away Booking History*

*maximum one seat per booking

Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

Well, the online ticketing thing isn't working. I've tried it every now and then over the past week and there's always been an error message saying that none of the selected price could be found, please contact the ticket office.

Not sold out is it?

Well, the online ticketing thing isn't working. I've tried it every now and then over the past week and there's always been an error message saying that none of the selected price could be found, please contact the ticket office.

Not sold out is it?

Rang this morning and there is only restricted view seats left £43 central or £38 wings, think they're at the back so the roof blocks your view.

They may have blocked it online as they have to make people aware the seats are restricted view, just a guess though.

Not sold out is it?

Rang this morning and there is only restricted view seats left £43 central or £38 wings, think they're at the back so the roof blocks your view.

They may have blocked it online as they have to make people aware the seats are restricted view, just a guess though.

By 'wings' does that mean in the corner? Cos I don't mind the corner. But I'm not sure exactly where the away fans are positioned at Loftus, perhaps I should look it up. Would be nice if anyone else had any more info on how restricted a view it would be though, as I rather want to go to this one, even if it is a shitty view for a cheaper £38 ticket

Sold out.

Always happens just as I decide to go...

:cry:

not a dig at you mate as i am sure there are others that were undecided...if people didnt wait til the last minute to decide perhaps we might actually start taking the full allocation for tickets. newcastle had twice as far to travel yet still took both tiers on a monday night

Sold out.

Always happens just as I decide to go...

:cry:

not a dig at you mate as i am sure there are others that were undecided...if people didnt wait til the last minute to decide perhaps we might actually start taking the full allocation for tickets. newcastle had twice as far to travel yet still took both tiers on a monday night

I only found out I didn't have to work then mate so as of then I thought I was working...When I can go, I do but work comes first unfortunately.

Â