..............Given

Young.Dunne.Collins.Warnock

............Makoun

.....Petrov.Bannan

............................N'Zogbia

Agbonlahor

................Bent

With Gabby and N'Zogbia pushing out wide

Certainly seems the strongest for a 433, Would like to see albrighton coming on about 60mins, depending on gaby's form.

I would prefer to see a 442 with bannan left out and the addition of heskey upfront with bent to see how they get on together.

VILLA v Braga: Given, Young, Dunne, Clark, Warnock, N'Zogbia, Petrov, Makoun, Heskey, Agbonlahor, Bent. Subs: Ireland, Bannan, Albrighton, Clark, Beye, Delfouneso, Guzan, Hogg, Gardner, Herd, Lichaj, Marshall.

I make that

..........Given

Young.Dunne.Clark.Warnock

.......Petrov.Makoun

Heskey..................N'Zogbia

......Agbonlahor.Bent

Strong team but shows how desperate we are for a right winger!

Can't see a stream for this match, anyone else had any luck??

it's been shown on AVTV if you can be bothered to sign up (and cancel the subscription afterwards)

So sign up using a debit card and cancel afterwards, is the 1st payment still taken ?

it's been shown on AVTV if you can be bothered to sign up (and cancel the subscription afterwards)

So sign up using a debit card and cancel afterwards, is the 1st payment still taken ?

No it is not. You can actually go the whole season doing this as I used to do.

Is it free for a certain time then?

I paid for AVTV some years ago and was dissappointed with it, has it changed much?

You're such a great fan. Given this site is checked by Villa personnel at the very least I hope they can find a way round what is basically fraud.

That bench doesn't make good viewing. Certainly need one or two more players, which I think will happen despite what McLeish is saying. No problems with the starting eleven though. Looking forward to Clark alongside Dunne, hopefully they do well as I'm not a fan of Collins.

Sign up using Direct Debit method and you are given immediate access. No payments. Your bank will receive the direct debit a few days later and this will go onto your account. Then, cancel your direct debit with your bank, they will eventually inform AVTV, your subscription stops (you still haven't paid anything), then repeat the process.

No-one have a go.

Sign up using Direct Debit method and you are given immediate access. No payments. Your bank will receive the direct debit a few days later and this will go onto your account. Then, cancel your direct debit with your bank, they will eventually inform AVTV, your subscription stops (you still haven't paid anything), then repeat the process.

No-one have a go.

I bet the club is proud to have fans such as yourself

You're such a great fan. Given this site is checked by Villa personnel at the very least I hope they can find a way round what is basically fraud.

I am a great fan, no more or no less than anyone else on here. I have already informed them of this issue before last season! Nothing has been done about it.