Match Thread

wedge

------------------ Given --------------------

Young --- Collins ---- Dunne -- Warnock

-------- Petrov --------- Makoun ---------

Albrighton ----- Ireland -------- N'Zogbia

------------------ Bent ---------------------

Bringing on Delph, Heskey, Gabby & Bannan at some point aswell

id rather have barry chuckle on the wing at the moment that allbrighton. He has been dreadful and has been for some time. He has been found out

Have you seen what he can do, or weren't you paying attention then? He is out of form, but anyone who watched him early last season would know that he can be a weapon. I don't know what your agenda is, but try to come up with something more imaginative than just saying he's been "found out". What the **** does that mean, exactly? I think you read it somewhere about someone once, liked the sound of it, and decided to use it on a Villa player at a future date to make it sound as though you're one of the people who knew all along that there was something to be "found".

Albrighton is a Villa fan, and also one of our best players if he gets his form back. Why anyone would want to write him off is quite beyond me.

So he can live in hope of him **** up just so that he can say 'I told you so lol' :thumb:

You really don't like anyone having the opinion that everything isn't great do you? :bonk:

Bet365 are streaming the match live apparently

#Astonvilla fans. Good news, bet365 are streaming the braga match. They have exclusive rights in UK. Ko 6pm Sat. http://ow.ly/1vn9WU #avfc

Just watching the live game on at the mo for a 'trial' run... I am probably just being stupid, but any idea how to make it full screen? :huh:

#Astonvilla fans. Good news, bet365 are streaming the braga match. They have exclusive rights in UK. Ko 6pm Sat. http://ow.ly/1vn9WU #avfc

Just watching the live game on at the mo for a 'trial' run... I am probably just being stupid, but any idea how to make it full screen? :huh:

Do you have to join Bet365 to watch it?

Do you have to join Bet365 to watch it?

Yeah, and I think you need to have money in your account (I *think* minimum deposit is £5)

I'd like to see us line up with

..............Given

Young.Dunne.Collins.Warnock

............Makoun

.....Petrov.Bannan

............................N'Zogbia

Agbonlahor

................Bent

With Gabby and N'Zogbia pushing out wide

I'm hoping we start with,

-----------------Given-------------------

Young---Collins-----Dunne---Warnock

----------Makoun--######-----------

*******------Bannan---------N'Zogbia

-----------------Bent--------------------

##### - Petrov or Gardner. I don't know if they will want to push Gardner this year in which case I would go Stan but if they want to push him in to the team this year then I would start him today.

****** - Gabby or Albrighton.

I'm a big fan of Bannan and think he could do a good job behind in the middle for us.

I think we should go with what will be our starting XI in league matches and for me it would be this.