Good RPGs

legov

Witcher 1 & 2

Reading through some online reviews of the Witcher games right now, is it true that they are very difficult games?

I wouldn't say so. The first game can get tricky in spots but as long as you mix up potions/oils to use, you shouldn't have too much trouble.

Witcher 1 & 2

Reading through some online reviews of the Witcher games right now, is it true that they are very difficult games?

I wouldn't say so. The first game can get tricky in spots but as long as you mix up potions/oils to use, you shouldn't have too much trouble.

The second one is difficult to begin with as the game drops you in at the deep end with no 'hand holding' and so the learning curve is very steep. However, after 4 or 5 hours of play, it levels out into a challenging and highly enjoyable game.

Fwiw, Witcher 2 is definitely amongst my GOTY candidates.

Witcher 1 & 2

The second one is difficult to begin with as the game drops you in at the deep end with no 'hand holding' and so the learning curve is very steep. However, after 4 or 5 hours of play, it levels out into a challenging and highly enjoyable game.

Interestingly, Witcher 2 is getting the same treatment the first game did with its Enhanced Edition at the end of this month. One of the things they'r adding is lots of tutorial stuff to address that issue.

I still need to finish the original (been chipping away at it over the past few months) before I move onto the sequel which I bought day one and still haven't touched. Waiting for the enhancements is something I'm doing.

Witcher 1 & 2

Interestingly, Witcher 2 is getting the same treatment the first game did with its Enhanced Edition at the end of this month. One of the things they'r adding is lots of tutorial stuff to address that issue.

I still need to finish the original (been chipping away at it over the past few months) before I move onto the sequel which I bought day one and still haven't touched. Waiting for the enhancements is something I'm doing.

I actually found the lack of guidance early on quite refreshing but I suppose more tutorials will appeal to the newer RPG player.

Â