Adblockers - please click ×
ZodiakIronfist

The Ex-Villa Player thread - Keeping tabs on old Villans

former youth player Ellis Deeney has been charged with affray while his brother Troy also ex villa youth now watford got 10 months in prison

J lloyd samuel has just finished a short contract in Iran where he won the cup playing as a center midfielder. Hes deciding if he will stay out there or find a club in England

former youth player Ellis Deeney has been charged with affray while his brother Troy also ex villa youth now watford got 10 months in prison

Yeah just saw that...Ellis got a suspended sentence.

Apparently 4 of em kicked someones head in on Broad Street. Lovely chaps. And all from Chelmsley Wood...no wonder the place gets a bad name

Michael Bradley signed with Roma and just scored against Liverpool in a friendly in Boston.

Not good enough for the likes of us :?

Michael Bradley signed with Roma and just scored against Liverpool in a friendly in Boston.

Not good enough for the likes of us :?

McLeish is a **** donkey

I'm off down the bookies to put money on Wigan for the title then ...

Given Martinez's style of play, I can only assume Heskey is currently training there as a goalpost.

I can only assume Heskey is currently training there as a goalpost.
I can't see it personally, that'd require him to stay upright for 90 minutes.

All joking aside, I'd give my (well, your) left nut to see Heskey try and play in a Martinez side at this moment in time. Martinez has his side pretty well sorted now, so seeing Heskey in full flight in that side would be something else :lol:

Â