The Ex-Villa Player thread - Keeping tabs on old Villans

Moneill

That Leicester game though. I remember as a kid thinking we had finally cracked England's left sided problem.

Seemed like a lovely guy, remember him on Soccer AM back then too, seemed a shy kid who maybe blossomed away from the limelight of the PL. Certainly had the technique and ability to make it at a higher level.

RIP Whitts.

Rip whitts 

Obscure fact he was the first player to score with the premier league "winter ball"* back in 2004 when we beat pompey 3-0 In the days early kick off

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

That Leicester game though. I remember as a kid thinking we had finally cracked England's left sided problem.

Seemed like a lovely guy, remember him on Soccer AM back then too, seemed a shy kid who maybe blossomed away from the limelight of the PL. Certainly had the technique and ability to make it at a higher level.

RIP Whitts.

He scored an incredible goal in a pre season vs St Pats about 2003 or 2004. Was a Zlatan type control and volley

Difficult to find online 

21 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Really classless comment. Trying to be clever and wrap a joke up into a young man's death.

Oh get over yourself, Barry is a sh*thole - when you were a kid did you imagine that one day you'd be a pro footballer then you'd fall down some steps in Barry? It's a shitty, far too early way to go and recognising that is not a ferkin joke. 

24 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Oh get over yourself, Barry is a sh*thole - when you were a kid did you imagine that one day you'd be a pro footballer then you'd fall down some steps in Barry? It's a shitty, far too early way to go and recognising that is not a ferkin joke. 

Don't put it back on me the fact you haven't a shred of tact. That's your problem, not mine. You said " it's a shitty way to go " if you can't see what's wrong with saying something like that about a former player who just died then....can't argue with an idiot.

• Confused 2

Â