Jump to content
ZodiakIronfist

The Ex-Villa Player thread - Keeping tabs on old Villans

Recommended Posts

Just when I thought I had seen it all with Grant Holt becoming a wrestler,

Sitting here watching the Scotland v Belgium game and there is Shaun Maloney sitting there as a coach , I know what your thinking "a coach of Scotland , that's not that mad, he knows Scottish game inside out" but bloody hell no, he is coaching Belgium 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, pete101 said:

Just when I thought I had seen it all with Grant Holt becoming a wrestler,

Sitting here watching the Scotland v Belgium game and there is Shaun Maloney sitting there as a coach , I know what your thinking "a coach of Scotland , that's not that mad, he knows Scottish game inside out" but bloody hell no, he is coaching Belgium 

Lets hope he doesn't get homesick. 

Can you get battered mars bars in Brussels? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stewart Downing joining Blackburn. I know he is much maligned on here but I wish him well

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my suggestions  for Tranmere i had to go watch Corey twice last season at Walsall on-loan on  assignments for the club & P.F.S.A  and I said sign him if possible!! Very pleased right now :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

One of my suggestions  for Tranmere i had to go watch Corey twice last season at Walsall on-loan on  assignments for the club & P.F.S.A  and I said sign him if possible!! Very pleased right now :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

you probably answered this for somebody already, but do you get a commission for recommending players and they are signed? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

you probably answered this for somebody already, but do you get a commission for recommending players and they are signed? :)

I do now mate a Monthly wage/expenses & additional bonus any players that sign.Taken 2 years to get a wage/expenses & bonuses though. UTV

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I do now mate a Monthly wage/expenses & additional bonus any players that sign.Taken 2 years to get a wage/expenses & bonuses though. UTV

fair play, nothing better than getting paid for something you enjoy :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Norwich have put in a £6mil bid for Callum Robinson, did we put any clauses in when we sold him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Norwich have put in a £6mil bid for Callum Robinson, did we put any clauses in when we sold him?

If we had (probably not )Tony and Keith have long since sold them on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our ex youth striker Callum Robinson has left Preston North End to join Sheffield United.

Broken their transfer record  think was around £7mil

Edited by Villan4Life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sell on fee was probably traded for magic beans 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MellbergsBeard said:

Peter Crouch Retired. 

Dancing on ice or I'm a celebrity get me out of here next? 

Better player than he was given credit for. 

Seems a genuinely sound bloke as well. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

snake GIF

On his way to Everton it would seem for 8m.

Remember when they got their new money man and got all excited?

Who the **** is in charge of transfers there!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â