The Ex-Villa Player thread - Keeping tabs on old Villans

Moneill

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

2 for Johnson and a goal for Robinson as well

They'd both do a job for us now. Same as Jordan Graham at Woves, who looked excellent pre injury

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Useless-Pisspot-Looks-Good-In-Jockland shocker, as Sinclair scores the Old Firm winner.

He looked good in England when playing for Rodgers too to be fair. He is no world beater but his form for Villa was definitely not a fair reflection of his ability. Similar to a few others at the time.

On 12/11/2016 at 13:00, Xela said:

They'd both do a job for us now. Same as Jordan Graham at Woves, who looked excellent pre injury

You would probably put together a midtable Championship side from all the players Villa have developed in the last few years. Could have saved plenty of money that was squandered on poor squad players.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DK82 said:

Heard a comment that Lowton has created the most chances for Burnley this season.

in fairness Lowton was always a technically good player and very good going forward. I dont know if Burnley protect him more but he always seemed to lack something defensively for us

our best right back since Mellberg

15 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Useless-Pisspot-Looks-Good-In-Jockland shocker, as Sinclair scores the Old Firm winner.

Park standard football. If Leigh Griffiths can score 40 goals in a season, I'm sure i could hit 25 and I'm a lazy tubby rocket polisher! 

2 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Didn't realise N'Zogbia made the move to India. He was given a trial by Sunderland it seems they kept him fit enough to sign for another club.

Joined Aaron Hughes at Kerala

• 2 weeks later...

It's nice to see Crouchie get back in at Stoke after it looked like his career was dwindling out.
Never had pace, always relied on his instincts and inteliigence. No reason he couldn't keep going for a few more years yet.

One goal off the 100 PL club.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

It's nice to see Crouchie get back in at Stoke after it looked like his career was dwindling out.
Never had pace, always relied on his instincts and inteliigence. No reason he couldn't keep going for a few more years yet.

One goal off the 100 PL club.

I thought he'd retired until I heard the other day he'd signed a new deal.

Â