The future's bright.  A kind of "yellowy Heineken" bright :thumb::D 

• Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Zatman said:

if only we kept Jack for Ireland ;)

actually not sure if its Villa or Ireland Under 21 which is causing this culture :P

Perhaps a little from column A and a little from column B.  More Villa though, as both players are as Irish as Yorkshire pudding ;)

IM OUTRAGED!!!!

not really, they got caught doing what plenty of people wont be photographed doing this week and pretty much every weekend

its because he's rich! its because he's a footballer!

its because he's a bloke on the piss with his mates, can everyone here honestly say they've never pissed in a pint at a gig? cos i know i have, then had someone pick it up and throw it? cos ive had that too

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

IM OUTRAGED!!!!

not really, they got caught doing what plenty of people wont be photographed doing this week and pretty much every weekend

its because he's rich! its because he's a footballer!

its because he's a bloke on the piss with his mates, can everyone here honestly say they've never pissed in a pint at a gig? cos i know i have, then had someone pick it up and throw it? cos ive had that too

No mate, that's what the toilets are for.

• Like 4

I'm certainly not 'outraged'.  I leave that for when Stephen Fry tells me to be.  But I can understand why their restaurant reservation was cancelled and they were told they weren't welcome at the venue :)  I'm struggling to think of a scenario where chucking pints of piss around the place is acceptable.  Perhaps in one of Rob's water sports videos.  But at Cheltenham?  "No sir, you know why you're barred" :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

No mate, that's what the toilets are for.

because when you're at the front in a >30k people crowd you're going to the toilet?

i really struggle to care about stuff like this, pissed up idiots being pissed up idiots, but because they play for MK Dons and Northampton they're role models? to who? the people who googled them when this "news" broke?

• 1 month later...

Hope he does, 

On 21/04/2016 at 00:42, Zatman said:

Bannan would stroll into our current midfield, a hell of a lot better than Westwood and Veretout at moment

Yes he's always had bags more talent than Westwood. 

• Like 1

Chris Herd has signed for Perth Glory for next season, joining fellow West Aussie ex-Villa player Shane Lowry. They also signed Rhys Williams too apparently.

Should be a fun time to be the Perth Glory physio.

On 4/28/2016 at 08:00, Ponky said:

Chris Herd has signed for Perth Glory for next season, joining fellow West Aussie ex-Villa player Shane Lowry. They also signed Rhys Williams too apparently.

Should be a fun time to be the Perth Glory physio.

Williams the ex Boro guy? Sure he was linked with us a few years ago and was a good player but as you say injuries knackered him.

Â