The Ex-Villa Player thread - Keeping tabs on old Villans

Moneill

After that little prick dived in his game against us? **** him, I'd rather see him unemployed.

My favourite post after a brief view of Red Cafe.

He should never have come to United

He should never have come out of his mother's womb

Didn't see today's game but heard Curtis Davies had a good game. Always thought there was a good player in there. Yes we overpaid for him, but the contract situation and him playing with the shoulder injury really ruined his tenure here. I for one wish he is able to fulfil the potential he had.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In his book, fergie describes mark bosnich as a terrible professional, turned up late for his first day of training and was 3 stone overweight when he turned up, after games he used to have a Chinese delivered :-)

I still love bosnich, he and teale were my favorite players growing up. There's a story in Paul mersons book about him at villa, in pre season they were given heart monitors to use at home and told when the readings got high they should lie down, so bosnich didn't turn up to training one day, his excuse "I got out of bed and it went too high, so I went back to bed"

Edited by Jimzk5

Michael Bradley made a point to let people know he's back from injury at Roma, scoring the game winner a man down against Udinese.

I really wish Houllier treated him better and it wasn't up to McLeish if he would be signed or not. He isn't a world beater but he turned quite a few heads in Serie A. Definitely a solid box to box mid whom we could have used over the next few seasons. 

Â